What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainbridge

Reaction score
You know once they get home they are going to research this case, and websleuths is one of the first sites to come back in the results. What do you personally want to say to them, ask them, or want them to know in light of their decision?

did u guys even think of little caylee?..

I have nothing against them personaly, I wish you have looked closer.

Were they paying attention to the same trial that I have been watching for the last 6 weeks? Did sequestration have anything to do with your verdict?

That I hope they explain why they came to their decision, just so we can understand their thoughts -- even if it's not done right away, even if it's done anonymously.

And thanks for serving. I don't agree with the verdict, but I agree if they as a group found reasonable doubt, they had to rule that way.

What about Caylee?????????????????

1) How could you listen to the tape of her cussing out everyone and wanting to see Tony and reach the verdict you did?

2) You do know that the Defense team played you, right?

3) Please keep up with the woman you set free and remember it as she goes about her life. Remember that you were a part of it.

That is all.

I would ask them how will they sleep tonight knowing they let a child killer back on the streets soon.

Oh, and I would also ask them how they could run and hide and not address the media questions on their decision.

So it's normal for a child to be missing and you not report it for 31 days and lie and contiue lying while she is missing?
It is normal for ductape to be on the child of a mouth that supposebly drowned in the pool?
Normal to place a child in trashbags and throw her away like trash and keep telling people "she's close to home I can feel it"
I'm beyond disgusted I could ask many questions I'll stop.

Do you think Caylee duct taped her own mouth and bagged herself up and jumped into a swamp?
What would you say the reason for keeping quiet with a story of accidental drowning for 3 years?

*#{%}€\!|!>,€|£|£€,@/&$-@@@!?(]+=[_|\!!!!!!!

Oh and

/)(&-@$;!?'/)&@"<|>%^*+[_<~£$&@-/@!?.,"!!!!!!!!

They should be completely and totally ashamed of themselves and I think it was cowardly to not speak out and defend their decision.

Congrats. You knew ICA was a liar and manipulator and bought right into it.

- What do you think about the duct tape and chloroform?

- Why do you think Casey lied to her family, friends and police about Caylees whereabouts- why do you think she made up the kidnapping story?

- Why do you think she did not admit an accident even when the police gave her many opportunities and she replied "I would have admitted that a long time ago"

- Why do you think there was no evidence of mental or sexual abuse on Casey?

- What do you think caused the smell in Caseys car?

- Why do you think no one noticed she was grieving or that something was wrong from the day Caylee disappeared and onwards?

- What do you think happened to Caylee?

- At what point of the trial or deliberation did you decide?

- What evidence did you look at during deliberation?

- What do you think was unreasonable in the States case? In what way did it not make sense?

- What made you decide not guilty to child abuse?

why would any child have duct tape on them, if it was "an accident"?

Could you have taken ten more hours to think more about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77