why do you think the DT seems to love her so much?

heartfortruth

Reaction score
I asked my DH this question and he said that "they are just lawyers being lawyers".
Having watched with you all here for these 3 years (HUGS, KISSES and THANKS!) I have , from the very beginning, considered the idea that JB and CA were pretty "close". Remember when he was going into the jail to "get my girl"?
As the trial unfolded it seemed to me that the whole DT liked her. While waiting for the verdict and after it was read I saw the handholding, the hugs and kisses galore. THEY LOVE HER! Or so it seems to me. Knowing all they know about her they still love her!!!! I am wondering why.
I don't get it. Would any of you like to weigh in on this? I would like to hear some of your thoughts. DH was just not that helpful.lol.
TIA

She was Baez's ticket to famosity, errr, famioshiosness, errr, famolishness ... errr, blahblahblah.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I agree...fame, money from interviews, book deals, movies, etc

I'm sure Baez is going to be floating on Cloud 9 for a long time. I'm sure he is very proud of getting "his girl" off.

I'm sure Baez is going to be floating on Cloud 9 for a long time. I'm sure he is very proud of getting "his girl" off.

I hope that his wife leaves him...takes his child and gets every single thing he owns.

Casey is now his 'claim to fame'. I hope the talk shows do not have Baez on. I swear I will NEVER watch a talk show again if he is on giving his opinion. I am disgusted, hurt, upset, nauseated!

Ok, thanks guys, but am I wrong about thinking that they REALLY, REALLY love HER!???..... the money / fame advantage aside?
Maybe I'm just that gullible and they ARE "just lawyers being lawyers". :confused:

I don't really believe most of them loved her. They have to sell their belief in her. I think they were mostly thrilled that they won and this will make them rich I think had she been convicted they would have all washed their hands of her once she was sentenced.

Ok, thanks guys, but am I wrong about thinking that they REALLY, REALLY love HER!???..... the money / fame advantage aside?
Maybe I'm just that gullible and they ARE "just lawyers being lawyers". :confused:

I know what you mean heartfortruth, for example DCS and her female lawyers were always seemingly endeared towards her throughout these weeks, comforting her etc.

She is their ticket to fame, money, more clients, more fame, more money, etc.
Off topic, but I sure hope Florida is no longer saddled with the cost of "protective custody" for her, being she's all innocent and everything. Even though releasing her to general population inside facility would only be for 2 days and nights, it's only fair she gets a taste of just how "popular" she really is to the rest of the world.

JB's wife should sleep with one eye open as well. People in KC's way have a tendency of being found in a swamp. Along those lines CA & GA should change the alarm code

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back