New Charges for Casey?

ColdDayIn

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so if it's in violation, please do what you have to do.

Is it possible that new charges could be brought upon Casey? For example neglectful homicide or something like that? Abuse of a Corpse? Obstructing Justice? Failure to Report an accident? Something, Anything?

I am having a hard time understanding how she was found not guilty on even the least murder charge when JB stood up on the first day and admitted that Caylee had indeed been dead since June 16th because of a drowning. Is that not an admittance on ICA's part since it came through her attorney?

Or will the state cut it's losses and move on? Will the public push for something more?

No...double jeopardy has attached. She can even go before the cameras right now and say she DID do it and there is nothing they can do to her.

i would like to know this as well. especially unlawful disposal of a corpse or whatever the charge would be. does double jeopardy only apply to what she was charged with?

IMO...Casey Anthony's family enabled her all her life and that's why she was the lying, baby murdering creature she is today. Now, our justice system has enabled her further. PATHETIC!!!!

No...double jeopardy has attached. She can even go before the cameras right now and say she DID do it and there is nothing they can do to her.

Would double jeopardy still apply even if it's a different charge? I thought they couldn't be charged with the same charge twice...like 1st degree for example. Thanks!

The State will not bring any new charges against Casey even if they could.

It's over.

i highly doubt it would happen, i'm just wondering if it's possible

Would double jeopardy still apply even if it's a different charge? I thought they couldn't be charged with the same charge twice...like 1st degree for example. Thanks!
Even charges relating to the crime.

This is over.

How long is she going to get for lying to LE?

I can't imagine it's more than a year. Or did HHJP say KC served her time?

How long is she going to get for lying to LE?

I can't imagine it's more than a year. Or did HHJP say KC served her time?

I heard them say she can get 1 year per charge but it would only count as 1 year since it all happened at the same time, therefore she will walk Thursday.

We'll know on Thursday at the sentencing hearing.

If she faces any charges again it would have to be for a totally different crime not connected to this one. I have no doubt she gets in legal trouble again in her lifetime.

She could be sued in civil court for this crime. I'd love it see it happen.

don't forget the little IRS thing and I was also wondering she is up for these counts of lying to a law enforcement With her already having a felony can she get additional time more than the 4 yrs. ?

Even charges relating to the crime.

This is over.

Thank you for your answer. I can't believe that's it. Scratch that. I don't want to believe that's it. She's totally free. That really takes the last breath of air out of my sail.

She can face a total of 4 years on Thursday. It's 1 year per count and there were 4 counts of lying. She could however walk because she's already been in jail almost 3 years.

Yes, new charges for avoiding the IRS and the civil lawsuit of ZFG be John Morgan. This won't be the end of charges. CA might be brought up on charges of perjury since one of the reasons not to was ICA's appellate issues which is now moot.

Any civil suits that can be filed for waste of resources? Maybe Tim Miller?

don't forget the little IRS thing and I was also wondering she is up for these counts of lying to a law enforcement With her already having a felony can she get additional time more than the 4 yrs. ?

Unfortunately, that $60k penalty is going to be chump change to her when it's all said and done. I have no hope she will get jail time. None.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back