List - What didn't the jury hear?

Irish_Eyes

Reaction score
I hear a lot of us saying "If only the jury knew the WHOLE story, they would have decided differently."

So let's make a list, for those who only know what was presented at trial. What evidence, witnesses do we know of that the jury did not hear?

I can think of some obvious things:

The $400 dollars of Amy's that went missing, that ICA tried to tell her she moved while sleepwalking

The rest of the money she stole from Amy while she was in Puerto Rico

The money she stole from her grandpa and grandma

The money she took from CA.

The physical and verbal fight she and CA got into the night before she killed Caylee.

I think this was the motive.
To spite and hurt CA.

I don't think it would have mattered. Alternate juror #14 stated that pretty much that JB's opening statment was what made him think she was not guilty.

1. The cell phone pings.

2. The flurry of phonecalls on 7.16.08.

3. The emails from Cindy's mom and brother Rick.

I don't think it would have mattered. Alternate juror #14 stated that pretty much that JB's opening statment was what made him think she was not guilty.

Well then Juror #14 did not listen to his instructions very well. Opening statements are not evidence.

what about the letter she got caught passing to another inmate in jail about giving caylee choroform to put her to sleep so she could party?

They heard all they needed to hear-But they didn't listen.

They didn't hear anything. It went in one ear and out the other. There is nothing they could have added that would have changed their minds. They rejected their duty and ignored the evidence.

The video of ICAs reaction to the remains being found.

Oh yeah! That's a good one.

Her reaction to the "bones" found at the park and then the reaction to the remains being found on Suburban.

The jury could see the difference.

All the sanctions and more against Baez.

The video of ICAs reaction to the remains being found.

Was there a video of this published at some point? I looked everywhere I could think of and only found a written transcript of the event by a guard or someone in her presence that night.

Maybe a link?

Thanks!

That clip of her after the sidebar when she went into a rage behind Jose's back and all her other actions outside of the jury's presence.

That was probably the exact face Caylee saw as she was snuffed of her precious life.

I think it will be interesting now that they verdict is in for those jury members to research this case and see what all was hidden from them.
They were duped!

Cindy Myspace entry and partial email recovered from the computer.
And they didn't know about "everyone lies, everyone dies," did they?

Was there a video of this published at some point? I looked everywhere I could think of and only found a written transcript of the event by a guard or someone in her presence that night.

Maybe a link?

Thanks!

No. It was sealed and deemed too prejudicial to the defendant. (in other words, it made her look like the baby murderer that she is)

About how she could look at skull pictures fine when jurors weren't in the room.

Obviously nothing after JB's soap opera OS. And since they bought what JB sold, I've got 12 tracks of land in Arizona I'll sell them.

I think it will be interesting now that they verdict is in for those jury members to research this case and see what all was hidden from them.
They were duped!

I really don't think they were duped. Even if the state had more information, they still would not have listened. The jurors did not listen to anything beyond opening statements.

Why they thought that what the attorney's said was evidence, I will never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back