A Letter to Caylee...

hpvdr

Reaction score
I'm so angry and reading and commenting on all of the existing threads are not helping me with the anger I have today. I think writing a letter to Caylee will help me a little, and I hope it helps others because after all, we all love Caylee very much.

Dear Caylee,

I may never have met you in person Caylee, but I feel as though I have. I want you to truly rest in peace Caylee and hopefully you will rest better knowing all of the lives all over the world that you have touched.

One of the videos I enjoy so much watching of you, is when you are dancing. You seemed to enjoy the music so much and seemed to like dancing for the camera. I'm certain that you are a star on the "Angel Dance Team." And I want you to know that when I look to the stars and they twinkle, I will think of you Caylee.

Caylee you have touched so many people in your short life and are truly loved by millions around the world. I read about a law that someone will try to get passed...Caylee's Law, you will help so many others in the future Caylee, for a very long time.

Rest little Angel and know that you are in so many hearts today and forever.

xoxo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back