I Don't Like This Thought!!!

BittysMomma

Reaction score
If this has already been discussed, I missed it, sorry. I had a very disturbing thought. Jean Kesauras (sp?) was in the DT's "party" after the verdict was read. She said they wouldn't allow cameras in there but she was on the phone with HLN while talking to CM in person. She asked him if they knew where Casey was going after her release and he told her yes. Of course, he wouldn't tell her where. So then JK asked him if it was safe to say she wouldn't be going to G&CA home to live. Basically he laughed and said no, she won't be going there. Ok, now to my disturbing thought...it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she went to their home or sent someone there to get Caylee's remains (since she was cremated), if for no other reason but to hurt and torture her parents once again. My guess is, considering she is her mother and has been found not guilty, she would have every legal right to do so. It truly disturbs me to think she might get her hands on Caylee again. I can see her throwing her away for the second time like she's nothing but trash. I hope she remains the selfish ***** that she is and doesn't even think about Caylee's remains.

What kind of world are we living in where a child killer can now take that childs ashes and throw into a trash dump if she so feels like and nooone can do anything about it....a sad sad day for mankind.

Maybe she'll get the ashes and go through with a burial, and her own funeral with the media invited of course.

I don't think Casey is going to do anything with Caylee's remains.

I can't remember because it's been so long ago. But didn't Casey sign a release or waiver of Caylee's remains over to her Parents?

If that's legally binding paperwork then I would imagine that it would take a court order to return the remains to her if she wants. KWIM?

JMHO

If Casey gave a rat a$$ about the remains,then she wouldn't have disposed of them in swampy woods to begin with. The American justice system is the laughing stock of the whole world. I fear for children across this nation....children will always fear being abused or killed, because after today, the justice system has shown them that they should be silent about it. After today, children across america will know that bad people can bring harm to them without any penalty. Love their little hearts....

I can't remember because it's been so long ago. But didn't Casey sign a release or waiver of Caylee's remains over to her Parents?

If that's legally binding paperwork then I would imagine that it would take a court order to return the remains to her if she wants. KWIM?

JMHO

I'm not sure about the paperwork but I certainly hope you're right!

I'm not saying she would do anything at all with her remains....but it wouldn't surprise me to hear it either. Even if she just had them with her....enough to make me cringe.

I didn't even think about her remains until my hubby made a comment a few hours ago about people being at her gravesite. That's when I told him there is no gravesite because she was cremated and I'm 95% certain she is with her grandparents. Then of course I started thinking about her probable release on Thursday and so on and so on.

If Casey gave a rat a$$ about the remains,then she wouldn't have disposed of them in swampy woods to begin with.

BBM
I agree with you totally. I'm not saying she would really want them but she doesn't seem to mind hurting her parents...seems to enjoy it even, IMO. I would think that would be a great way to hurt them....in her mind.

Well, how about this thought. Casey is going to get pregnant immediately, imo. How does that sound? She is going to sell the film rights, buy a big house, and have another baby.
And she is the same narcissistic sociopath she was when she put Caylee in the garbage bags.

Cindy is a good liar so hopefully she will hide her urn and say she scattered her ashes in the ocean.So ICA never gets her claws on Caylee again.

If this has already been discussed, I missed it, sorry. I had a very disturbing thought. Jean Kesauras (sp?) was in the DT's "party" after the verdict was read. She said they wouldn't allow cameras in there but she was on the phone with HLN while talking to CM in person. She asked him if they knew where Casey was going after her release and he told her yes. Of course, he wouldn't tell her where. So then JK asked him if it was safe to say she wouldn't be going to G&CA home to live. Basically he laughed and said no, she won't be going there. Ok, now to my disturbing thought...it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she went to their home or sent someone there to get Caylee's remains (since she was cremated), if for no other reason but to hurt and torture her parents once again. My guess is, considering she is her mother and has been found not guilty, she would have every legal right to do so. It truly disturbs me to think she might get her hands on Caylee again. I can see her throwing her away for the second time like she's nothing but trash. I hope she remains the selfish ***** that she is and doesn't even think about Caylee's remains.

Are you actually serious?

:doh:

I thought about this too. I think she only signed a waver so that her parents could accept the remains and have the funeral. Casey didn't want Caylee cremated.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did want the remains, as well as some of Caylee's personal belongings.

I hope Casey does exactly that. Cindy wanted her freed, no matter what, so she deserves whatever Casey does to her. But don't worry, by tonight Cindy will have already switched Caylee's ashes into another container and hidden it. Casey will end up with the cremains of a collie.

Now a days it would not surpise me at all if Casey doesn't get her own reality show and the first episode is the burial of Caylee's remains. The saddest thing about all of this is that this woman will probably end up getting very rich off of the death of her daughter by writing a book and movie deals. Her version of course anything she has to say will never,never be the truth.

Justice was not served today..

If GA and CA cared about Caylee and getting justice for what happened to her... they wouldn't have lied, denied and obstructed to help Casey get acquitted.

I hope the real zanny takes all of her future earnings at the civil trial!

Cindy will run to the door with open arms for ICA and her handlers. She would even happily decorate an imagin-nursery in Casey's new big *advertiser censored* house to memorialize Caylee. Cindy is going to chase ICA for the rest of her life for crumbs and ICA is going to torture her in every way possible.

I immediately thought that she would be contacting them arrange for her to get the ashes.

Casey isn't going to get pregnant or move home. She forgot about Caylee along time ago. Her lawyers will help her make alot of money and she will leave her family in the dust.

Casey got what Casey wanted all along..her freedom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back