I am so sorry, Caylee!!

LolaMoon08

Reaction score
I am so sorry that we failed you, sweet Caylee. As a Floridian, I feel so responsible for what has happened. I do not understand?? I can not understand? I dont' know what happened? I really don't?? Can someone tell me what happened?? I feel like we let her down.. and I am so ASHAMED??

I need to know what happened?? I think we are owed an answer??

I wish I could answer your question, I feel as if I've been hit upside the head with a 2 by 4. While I was hoping for the DP, I would have gratefully/gracefully accepted LIFE - I am shocked/angered/sickened by this jury's findings. Not GUILTY never even occurred to me... WTH were they thinking?

I'm here only to echo the both of you. I have been unable to speak to this horrific case of Justice gone wrong, without bawling my eyes out!

This feeling I have about the conclusion to this case, goes against EVERY LAW of DECENT HUMANITY!!

I Still want real ANSWERS!!!!!!!

How about you?!

I wish I could answer your question, I feel as if I've been hit upside the head with a 2 by 4. While I was hoping for the DP, I would have gratefully/gracefully accepted LIFE - I am shocked/angered/sickened by this jury's findings. Not GUILTY never even occurred to me... WTH were they thinking?

Your right..I would have been happy with LWOP..heck even 30 years!...But THIS??..It never occurred to me for one millisecond that she would be walking free this WEEK!!!!....It is beyond comprehension.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back