The Murder Weapon

Sophiered

Reaction score
I have to ask this.......To everyone.

Place two fingers on your right adult hand next to each other, then place them over your mouth, that is the width of ONE piece of tape, then place two fingers of the other hand over your adult nose. Now of course you don't have a third hand, but you will see that all those 4 fingers touch each other and cover both your mouth and nose......Now tell me if you open your mouth do those 4 fingers still cover your mouth and nose? Nope you need another tape, another 2 fingers to place over those two tapes where they are not meeting..

Now remember this is a child, not an adult. That tape is wide and there are THREE pieces of it.

Now if you don't believe me, then instead get some duct tape, and cut off 3 pieces each 6-7 inches long and place them over your nose, mouth and between. just in case you try to open your mouth to get a little air, or do what Caylee did, cry out for help or ask her mum what she is doing, maybe Caylee just tried to say "Why"? Or maybe she just cried "Mummy"?

Now if you try my suggestion, if you don't believe that is enough to kill yourself, then I am wrong there was NO MURDER WEAPON.

Of course as an adult I do hope no one does try my try the three pieces of tape suggestion, but please do so with fingers.

How were the three pieces overlapping. They mentioned that one was taped down past the jaw line, so I am assuming that they were placed at angles to each other to some extent. Do we have a record anywhere of what the widest total width of the three pieces was?

The Murder Weapons that killed Caylee in this Murder Case " were Casey's HANDS "!.......JMO

How were the three pieces overlapping. They mentioned that one was taped down past the jaw line, so I am assuming that they were placed at angles to each other to some extent. Do we have a record anywhere of what the widest total width of the three pieces was?

The way Mr Ashton described the placing of the tape 1.2.3. made it seem as if he was describing the evidence seen with the tape all stuck to each other, he said #1 was on the mouth #2 was on the nose and left a gap, then #3 was placed over them to cover the gap, he said #1 was slightly under the chin.
If you look at the piece on the gas can, it's so wide it is square, or as long as it is wide. It is the same as the piece on the poster, it's at least as wide as two fingers. So like I describe, and I did it with my own fingers, two fingers side by side cover the mouth, the same on the nose makes 4 fingers join and touch each other. So that represents 2 widths of tape, or 4 fingers, there was one more piece of tape added.

The way Mr Ashton described the placing of the tape 1.2.3. made it seem as if he was describing the evidence seen with the tape all stuck to each other, he said #1 was on the mouth #2 was on the nose and left a gap, then #3 was placed over them to cover the gap, he said #1 was slightly under the chin.
If you look at the piece on the gas can, it's so wide it is square, or as long as it is wide. It is the same as the piece on the poster, it's at least as wide as two fingers. So like I describe, and I did it with my own fingers, two fingers side by side cover the mouth, the same on the nose makes 4 fingers join and touch each other. So that represents 2 widths of tape, or 4 fingers, there was one more piece of tape added.

Interesting.

BTW, how did they determine that the edge was wrapped under the chin, considering that it wasn't physically attached to the face when it was found?

Speculation. Where is the photo of this??

Well, there is no photo available because the media were not allowed to photograph pictures of the skull.

Jeff Ashton described the tape as wrapping under the chin.

Way back I put 1 piece of duct tape over my mouth only. Had trouble breathing, can't imagine a baby panicking with three!

Etilema: wrote

There are photos of the 3 pieces stuck together, sorry I'm not sure where, I had seen them ages ago, and saw them again in the evidence, I will see if I can find a link to them.

I have been searching for a photo of those 3 pieces of tape before they were separated, but no luck. If anyone finds them or knows where they are can you please link them. Thanks!

I experimented with it on myself. 3 pieces of duct tape over my mouth and nose. It didn't really take any time for me to finagle it off with facial movements. And if I did no facial movements if I breathed hard enough an opening between the 3 pieces would happen.

but this is normal duct tape. Idk if Henkel brand is much stronger

Just sharing my experience

Thanks for sharing your experience, the Henkel has cotton that reinforces it in both directions, it is very strong. After the tape broke down, the cotton was still there. It would not wiggle off.

I experimented with it on myself. 3 pieces of duct tape over my mouth and nose. It didn't really take any time for me to finagle it off with facial movements. And if I did no facial movements if I breathed hard enough an opening between the 3 pieces would happen.

but this is normal duct tape. Idk if Henkel brand is much stronger

Just sharing my experience

Curious if it was wrapped into your hair as well? I admit I will not try this myself. JMO it's also very different for a child, who may or may not have been unconscious at the time

For anyone with doubts that duct tape can be used to kill, read this.

Of course, this person said he didn't intentionally try to kill her, but then all we have to do is read about Col. Russell Williams who actually DID suffocate one of his victims with duct tape. It's not unheard of and I don't know why some people have such a difficult time understanding this.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/1016386--florist-s-killer-apologizes-for-suffocation-death

The two men — who were on a four-store robbery spree in which they used duct tape, ski masks and imitation handguns to scare and control employees — entered the North York flower shop owned by Felicia Hosany, 51, on the night of Feb. 28, 2008.

They demanded her credit cards and PIN number, then bound her with duct tape before fleeing. She later died of asphyxiation from a duct-taped mouth.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2010/10/19/russell-williams-day-2.html

The detailing of Lloyd's final hours came after a morning of gruesome evidence in the final hours of Cp. Marie-France Comeau, Williams' first murder victim on Nov. 23, 2009.

Court heard how she fought back as Williams raped and beat her, all while filming and photographing her throughout her final anguished hours.

The horrific testimony left many in the courtroom in tears.

She pleaded for her life before being suffocated with a piece of duct tape over her nose and mouth.

“Have a heart please, I've been really good, I want to live,” were the last words spoken by Comeau before Williams suffocated her to death in her home.

Her boyfriend later found her body.

Curious if it was wrapped into your hair as well? I admit I will not try this myself. JMO it's also very different for a child, who may or may not have been unconscious at the time

respectfully no it was not wrapped into my hair, but even if it was I doubt it would have made a difference with my experience which is what I was sharing. I absolutely believe it could be different for a child.

respectfully no it was not wrapped into my hair, but even if it was I doubt it would have made a difference with my experience which is what I was sharing. I absolutely believe it could be different for a child.

Please don't think I was being disrespectful. I try and think Caylee was unconsious when it happened, but I don't believe she was JMO

The Murder Weapons that killed Caylee in this Murder Case " were Casey's HANDS "!.......JMO

Sorry I am quoting myself.........but I thought I'd better clear up the wording of my post as not to be misunderstood again..... I made reference to Casey's hands being the Murder weapons, because it's real hard to administer chloroform and apply duct tape to someones mouth without using ones Hands!

Please don't think I was being disrespectful. I try and think Caylee was unconsious when it happened, but I don't believe she was JMO

I totally understand where you are coming from. This is all so tragic. I find myself thinking of this case non stop. I don't think I will ever be able to stop trying to find the truth here.

I totally understand where you are coming from. This is all so tragic. I find myself thinking of this case non stop. I don't think I will ever be able to stop trying to find the truth here.

me too :(

I would like to know when Casey told Jose Caylee drowned, or if she did

That fourth piece of tape found around 6 feet from the body, is in a shape that looks a lot like it was around the wrists of Caylee. It would have stopped her pulling the tape from her mouth if her hands were tied behind her back. I don't think she was unconscious when the tape was placed on her mouth and nose, I think she opened her mouth in either a scream or crying, and then Casey needed to add the third piece of tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back