Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKgirl

For you little sky.
Reaction score
JUst read a news report on WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28459997/detail.html

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

I'm sure Casey will run straight to them to live off of them until she makes the big bucks, and then drop them when she no longer needs them and not speak to them again. I'm not surprised they have not spoken to her yet...

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

If these people cared anything about Caylee, they will force Casey to suffer for killing her since it's obviously that justice didn't.
They are strong enough without her. They should hold tight to Caylee's belongings and never give into Casey.
If they allow her back in, they deserve everything that is coming to them.

She doesn't need them anymore. Caylee is dead and she is free which is what she wanted all along.

Oh puhlease, CA is "shocked". I'm sure. That's why she was up there on the stand lying for her daughter.. again.

I don't believe a word to come from the mouths of George and Cindy Anthony

I don't believe a word to come from the mouth of Lippman

I don't believe a word to come from the mouth of Casey Anthony

And if the Anthonys imagine that by making comments such as those attributed to them in the OP that they can con the public --- I believe they're mistaken

Oh puhlease, CA is "shocked". I'm sure. That's why she was up there on the stand lying for her daughter.. again.
Yeah, what you said! Maybe she best take some more of that medication of hers........ you know, to get over the 'shock'. WTFE!

If they are so shocked then why was Cindy smiling after the verdict was read?

I don't believe a word to come from the mouths of George and Cindy Anthony
I don't believe a word to come from the mouth of Casey Anthony

And if the Anthonys imagine that by making comments such as those attributed to them in the OP that they can con the public --- I believe they're mistaken
I agree, except as removed.

"Surprise, surprise"........the A's spinning again.

CA is gleeful. In her mind she won. I do think GA is prob disappointed in verdict. He knows she did it. CA knows too but doesn't care because Princess Casey is free.

I think that:
KC will make money on this, :( and get her own apartment.
I do not think she will be living with her parents.
But she should kiss their butt every single day that she is free.
I think she will be in contact with them once she is out.
The "not talking to her parents" can be one of the props for the case ;)
Like someone else said - I do not believe anything that comes from these people.

I don't believe one word of their statement. They are still under the defenses thumb.
They are just waiting for the dust to settle down. They will be on Dr Phil in time with him trying to put the family back together. Blah,blah,blah,blah!!! They all deserve each other.......

I'm having a hard time understanding why the media thinks she will go home.

I mean, if you were molested by your father (and I do NOT believe it!) would you go running back home to him?

Doesn't the acquitted murderer have to keep up the charade? Wouldn't it seal the lie in your mind if she kept in contact?

And by the way, that is all she is in my mind... an acquitted murderer.

I think KC is going to snub them, make them beg and grovel for her company. Then, she'll use them up, like usual. jmo

If these people cared anything about Caylee, they will force Casey to suffer for killing her since it's obviously that justice didn't.
They are strong enough without her. They should hold tight to Caylee's belongings and never give into Casey.
If they allow her back in, they deserve everything that is coming to them.

Considering ICA contributed ZERO financially towards any of Caylee's belongings...I say fat chance she'll ever see one item of Caylee's.

And as far as contact between ICA & her family...I hope every member of her family learned their lesson well when it comes to the depths of evilness that their own blood has and resist any desires of contact. At least out of respect for Caylee...:(

CA is gleeful. In her mind she won. I do think GA is prob disappointed in verdict. He knows she did it. CA knows too but doesn't care because Princess Casey is free.

I've been on the fence about ex-LE George

For most of the time I've given him benefit of the doubt. In fact, whenever I've detailed what I know of this case to others, George has always been charitably, even generously described

That was UNTIL I read where he, CA and LA were all discussing 'going to Hollywood '

Since then, I've included him along with the rest of that unusual family -- as part and parcel of the whole

Going to Hollywood on the back of a murdered, dumped, unburied, supposedly 'beloved' grandchild indeed

I now regard his 'suicide note' as being designed to save his own skin when the rest of the gang was rounded up by the REAL LE. Not needed, in the end, was it ? They all got a free pass. And they most probably will 'go to Hollywood' now. Wonder who GA's agent is and if all members of that gang have individual agents or if they're competing with each other for the lion's share of the 'Pimp Caylee' circus via individual agents

I don't believe this statement AT ALL...
Cindy lied for Casey under oath as well as helped obstruct the investigation.
George was so defensive on the stand and lied and obstructed the investigation as well.

This is a family of liars..
Casey will be home Saturday; sleeping in the bed she shared with Caylee.

George and Cindy know EXACTLY what happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305