If she is such a good mother

Italy

Reaction score
If she is such a good mother, how about somebody explain where Caylee was when she wasn't with Cindy while Casey was out partying with her friends.

When Casey said she was with Zanny -- where was she??

Why did Cindy claim Casey was an UNFIT mother?

Why didn't Casey work to earn money to buy her child the things she needed?

What "good mother" parties non-stop and leaves her baby with whomever (or w/ nobody)?

I thought I would feel better this morning...NOT.

After thinking about the verdict, let's say the juors really believe they did the right thing. I pose this question, If and I say if, this was an accident, the fact that she was disposed of like garbage is a crime in itself. Surely they can't believe in their hearts that George threw this child away like garbage. The pets atleast received a proper burial and memorial service.

No mother who loved her child could do this!!! :banghead::maddening:

THE JOB of her attorney was to set up DOUBT. The pictures and friends all said she was a good mother.
There was no evidenceto contradict that. Nothing in court, nothing from her friends, nothing the jurors got,
not even one picture that did not show her having fun with Caylee.

The evidence that would tie KC to the baby’s demise was cleaned up.The rest is Opinions.
Was she or wasn't she a good mother? We will never really know.
Cindy and George were never going to say anything that would have helped the state.

And she is a sociopath ... whenever she mothers again, she will make efforts to prove us all wrong. That will be her intention to prove people wrong about her, she wont sprout a kindness gene that will help her parent but she will again in spite of all who doubted her and the spiteful B*&^ that she is will use that child for her benefit to hurt those she feels has hurt her.

She is evil and there will be future chapters ... I hate to say I feel and believe this. But I do, more than likely she will not get the mental help she needs.

Look at Diane Downs as a similar personality, and hold on to your hats?

For a supposed good mother she spent a long time chatting to friends on her mobile when she was supposed to looking after Caylee imo.

Nobody really knows Casey. Not her family, friends, boyfriends. The witnesses that tesitified that she was a good mother did so because that is what Casey wanted them to see. What happened behind closed doors when noone was around? Like the Blake Shelton song "Who are you when I'm not looking".

The only thing that matters at this point is Caylee will get her justice the day Casey meets her maker!!!

Casey's friends saw her interacting with Caylee as one would a puppy. Playing with her, bringing her along to her little outings, photographing her.

However, and this we know, she was NOT working - she lied about that. While she was supposedly at work, she was away from her own child.

If she wan't with Cindy, where was she?

Susan Smith had all kinds of friends saying what a great mother she was -- but she drove her little sons into a lake and drowned them. I think Casey and Susan Smith are equally "good mothers".

Their idea of a good mother seems to be any mother who doesn't physically beat up her kid. Cindy tried to portray Casey as a good mother after Casey killed Caylee. Before that, she was telling people that Casey was an unfit mother. Casey let Cindy and George clothe and feed Caylee and provide shelter for her. Casey reminded me more of an older sister or neighborhood babysitter than a mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back