I Invite You All to Follow Shaniya's Case

less0305

The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember m
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A case here in N.C. has gripped my heart so completely. I ask all of you that are outraged about Caylee not receiving justice to please turn your attention to little Shaniya Davis, 5 years old - whose own mother traded her as for sexual servitude in exchange to wipe out a drug debt. These two evil monsters have yet to be indicted and no trial date has been set. Please don't let Shaniya's death go unnoticed and go without punishment. Please look up the archived files on wral.com and follow the facebook for shaniya davis memorial. Please let the state of N.C. know that we won't stand for our children to be bargained away, raped, and murdered!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105754"]NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I remember when this first happened, it almost made me vomit. I just don't know if I can get emotionally invested in another precious little girl who won't get justice.

I hate to sound cold, but we all know why the media doesnt care about this case. Black defendants and a biracial child... If the mother was white and the child white then this would be all over the news.

OP - no offence, but I don't have it in me right now, sorry

There's only so much spit in the face I can take from the US legal system

First the debacle that is the Zarah Baker fiasco, with her biological father still walking around

then the miserable farce of 'justice for Caylee'

Maybe that's what they want, huh ? To programme us, via repeated injustices, to eventually tune-out re: atrocious crimes against children ?

Maybe that's why Zarah Baker seems destined, like Caylee, to be a mere side-issue in the side-SHOWS which become of their deaths ?

They push paedophilia on one side, and trivialise the murder of children on the other

We care, deeply. And every time we do, we're spat on, as are our expectations of justice as provided by the US legal system

They don't want us to value or protect children, obviously. They are teaching us - via repeated travesties of justice - to become numb. And to be honest, that's how I feel right now. Maybe in a while I'll feel differently

That is exactly why there are so many missing children and women in the U.S. - they are viewed as merely trash to be done away with. You don't want them anymore, so you kill them and toss them out. Too many parents and guardians get away with it. I'm sick to death of it.

I hate to sound cold, but we all know why the media doesnt care about this case. Black defendants and a biracial child... If the mother was white and the child white then this would be all over the news.

Well - then we, as WS'ers can show the media they are wrong. We can be a voice for Shaniya when we are ready to move on from this case.

She was such a beautiful little girl with an aunt and cousins that loved her dearly. Heartbreaking all around.

Salem

Thank you for this thread!!

I have been emotionally invested in Shaniya's case since it made the news. I pray that she gets some media attention, and justice comes swiftly.

I will be there. I will never forget that picture of her waiting on the elevator at the hotel. Never.

I will be there. I will never forget that picture of her waiting on the elevator at the hotel. Never.

OMG, how incredibly shockingly sad was that??!!! I've seen that video replayed over and over and I can never in a million years get that out of my head now. Such a sweet little baby girl - just moments away from a torturous death. I simply cry thinking about this little girl and that her mother gave her to this monster knowing full well what he would do with her.

Sweet Innocent Shaniya,

We will never forget you.

Ii helps to know that you're in a better place now, safe and peaceful, surrounded by love.

We still love you here.

You and all children deserve justice.

However long it takes, however hard it is, there will be justice.

Sweet Dreams baby Shaniya.

I will never forget that picture either. My heart was so filled with hope that Shaniya was still alive, only to be reminded that there truly is pure evil. Still praying and hoping for justice for Shaniya.

OMG, how incredibly shockingly sad was that??!!! I've seen that video replayed over and over and I can never in a million years get that out of my head now. Such a sweet little baby girl - just moments away from a torturous death. I simply cry thinking about this little girl and that her mother gave her to this monster knowing full well what he would do with her.

----------------

Does N.C. have the death penalty? That piece of %h*t should get it AND the other piece!!!!! How could she? There he was carrying her in his arms!! :seeya:

Shaniya was a sweet little innocent girl, she and others never deserve this.
I just read a true story about the same as Shaniya endured. Thankfully the
little girl ran away and lived.
A must read to understand how evil people can do this to a 'baby'!!!!
EMPTY CHAIRS by Stacey Danson......I can't wait for her second book on survival.

I wish we would spend more time on open cases dealing with innocent children than swirling around in Anthony madness. It is over!

To each his own, though . . .

I will never forget that picture either. My heart was so filled with hope that Shaniya was still alive, only to be reminded that there truly is pure evil. Still praying and hoping for justice for Shaniya.

I still have that horrible picture in my head too. The beautiful child had no idea what was in store for her. I'd love to rip that guys head right off along with her Mother. Isn't her Mother pregnant again walking the streets?

A case here in N.C. has gripped my heart so completely. I ask all of you that are outraged about Caylee not receiving justice to please turn your attention to little Shaniya Davis, 5 years old - whose own mother traded her as for sexual servitude in exchange to wipe out a drug debt. These two evil monsters have yet to be indicted and no trial date has been set. Please don't let Shaniya's death go unnoticed and go without punishment. Please look up the archived files on wral.com and follow the facebook for shaniya davis memorial. Please let the state of N.C. know that we won't stand for our children to be bargained away, raped, and murdered!!

NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM: Thank you for the update.

I just checked some of the links here and wow -- I do remember seeing this case on HLN when the story first broke ... I did not know that they have not even been indicted yet ! :sick:

Will read up on this case when I get a chance ...

Hopefully, there will be Justice for Shaniya !

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2011/07/06/1106653?sac=Home

The mother of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was indicted Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder, rape of a child and human trafficking

I hope they both rot for the rest of their sorry lives!!! How dare they do this to sweet precious Shaniya. I am glad that the egg donor is back in custody.

I will NEVER get the image of that photo out of my mind when McMonster was carrying Shaniya in his arms into that hotel. She had such a sweet and trusting look on her face....i don't think I'll ever get over it!

WM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back