Can George and Casey be charged with Improper Disposal of a Human Body?

D96s

Reaction score
I'm just curious since the defense freely admitted that Casey engaged in a cover-up with her dad. Don't know what kind of sentence that would bring, but I would consider it if I were a prosecutor.

Casey can't be charged with anything in connection to Caylee's death now. I suppose the state could charge George, if there is such a charge in Fla. but how could they even begin to prove it?

Casey can't be charged with anything in connection to Caylee's death now. I suppose the state could charge George, if there is such a charge in Fla. but how could they even begin to prove it?

I thought the double jepardy thing was only in connection to the murder of Caylee - not the disposal of her body.

I'm just curious since the defense freely admitted that Casey engaged in a cover-up with her dad. Don't know what kind of sentence that would bring, but I would consider it if I were a prosecutor.

Can George and Casey be charged with improper disposal of a human body ?

Good question

That's what's so hinky about this case. I'd love to know who's at the back of it, pulling strings and pulling wool over the public's eyes

Someone killed and threw Caylee in the swamp. Yet to listen to the legal 'experts', it's all over and done now - despite the many unresolved 'loose ends'

We're in shock, but the legal fraternity and LE aren't - they deal with these issues every day. So why aren't they addressing the question you've asked ?

Hinky

I believe this was asked on the legal thread and it seems that the courts have one chance and could have included the improper disposal or not reporting an accidental death the first time around but can't do it now, not for Casey anywa.

JMO but the state should have included that charge to start with. They may not have been able to prove how Caylee died, but we all KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt where she ended up and someone should pay the consequences for that choice.

I don't think they will go after George, I think they know the story is BS

There is no evidence George and Cindy disposed of the body. So no way would they get charged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back