Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

Purple Iris

Reaction score
Tim Miller telling on HLN that he just recieved a phone call that told him a distant relative of Cindy's is offering to let her come and live with them in Houston!!

Tim Miller is being interviewed right now on HLN and he says he got a phone call from someone who claims to be a distant relative of the Anthony family (Cindy's side?) who says that Casey will be coming to live with them in Houston, Texas.

No F'n way! OMG that's just down the road from me! Hey, she pulls some carp here...Texas will kill her...no doubt.

I just spit my drink all over. yep cindy must of set that up!!!

Tim Miller telling on HLN that he just recieved a phone call that told him a distant relative of Cindy's is offering to let her come and live with them in Houston!!

OMG! this has to be a joke! Who would offer to put her up? Sorry, not making fun of the post, just in SHOCK again. She'll start on ruining another families life! Like ICA would want to stay with family anyway. I'm sure she'll find the first semi-attractive Man and shack up with him and move on and on to other men. To bad she can't be sterilized before leaving the jail.

No matter where she ends up, she will be hounded and stalked forever.

People are not likely to forget what she did and got away with.

Good luck living the good life in Houston ICA!!!!

I hope they dont have dogs or kids!!! no doubt this was cindys doing!

She can move in with Billie Dunn!!! :lol:

Maybe next thing you Know Terri Horman will be moving in...

I thought Cindy's family despised KC?

I call horse hockey.

I thought she couldn't leave FL because she is a convicted felon?

Won't the terms of her probation require her to remain in the jurisdiction of Orlando?

i don't buy it - if it were true, why would you want people to know she'll be living with you? how safe is that? no one in their right mind would welcome that kind of attention and potential anger from the public. it's not true, it's probably someone from the defense trying to help casey out by creating another diversion as to her whereabouts.

I hope they dont have dogs or kids!!! no doubt this was cindys doing!

Yep, Cindy still doing Casey's house cleaning.

And, I'm sorry all you Texan's, but when I posted this, I thought of everything that you guys have already posted.

Don't mess with Texas
We Kill em Down Here

The irony is getting richer by the day!!!!

I really want a search for the father to be undertaken. Once the father's family is found, I don't see why they would not file a wrongful death suit against and give her the OJ treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back