Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

justanother

Reaction score
He says he would have voted the same. He's on HLN now, believes GA helped cover it up.

Seriously??? Are they that stupid?

Yes, I do believe they are. If they all come out saying the same...we will know they talked about it amongst themselves before deliberation or he would not use "WE" against the admonition of the Court. Isn't there any Justice left in the land?

Also didn't believe a body was ever in the car . . . and bought the pet burial testimony.

Russell and the rest of the jurors should keep their eyes on KC - she will make news again - sociopaths always do. She is a dangerous person.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain had it right.

Didn't believe sexual abuse. Didn't believe a body in the car. If there was a smell then GA or tow guy should have called LE right away. Family dysfunction. Tape was from the bag they buried Caylee in, buried her like a family pet.

No one could tell them how Caylee died. That was a main factor for him. understood ICA not testifying.

I missed if he said anything about Chloroform.

Also didn't believe a body was ever in the car . . . and bought the pet burial testimony.

Now that, right there, just floors me. I didn't think anything else could shock me today.

-Hair with death banding
-Unheard of levels of chloroform

Those alone would convince me. But they've got the odor of decomposition!!! How can they just disregard that? If only they could've smelled the cans. It's a disgrace.

I just saw the same broadcast. He said that he felt GA had 'something to hide', that there was 'no stain in the trunk', that this was an accident, chloroform in trunk was likely cleaning product, the anthonys are 'disfunctional' and that is why there was a cover-up...

Then I had to turn off my tv in disgust

I can't say what I'd like or I'll be banned for life.

He said the PT didn't prove motive (although they did). I guess he missed the part about the State not having to prove a motive.

Looks lIke they bought all of Baez's arguments, the most ridiculous being that the body was not in the car and the pet cemetery thing, the anthonys certainly did not cover their animals noses with duct tape did they?

They also seem to think George was really a creep.

Ridiculous. Every single argument they probably bought, I could see some, but every one?

Turns out common sense isn't so common afterall.

The average person has a short attention span and doesn't get inference and nuance.

And...people loooove conspiracy theories and will believe them even when it doesn't make much sense.

Didn't believe sexual abuse. Didn't believe a body in the car. If there was a smell then GA or tow guy should have called LE right away. Family dysfunction. Tape was from the bag they buried Caylee in, buried her like a family pet.

No one could tell them how Caylee died. That was a main factor for him. understood ICA not testifying.

Wow. Supposed to call LE if you think you smell something?

It isnt fair to attack the jurors.

I HATE that Casey Anthony isnt going to death row!

But it is the jury selection process that eliminated anyone who had exposure to the story -- and someone could figure out what percentage that is -- ask yourselves then what kind of person was on the jury?? Ashon and co. just didnt convince them.

I think the defense knew this better tan the prosecution and thus they seeed either slow or just plain stupid to us.

Do you think the jury will be surprised to hear the outrage about their verdict?

Listening to that man answer questions was painful, especially when he said he wouldn't talk about the molestation allegations because there was no evidence of it, but believed the accident allegations, which, news flash, were also unsubstantiated.

If that was the caliber of the whole jury, well, no wonder.

I think they didn't have the evidence to convict and I'm not shocked by the verdict, but I was surprised to hear the things this guy picked out of the testimony. Really, didn't believe the body was in the smelly car? Really?

If he doesn't believe there was sexual abuse, how can he explain the 31 days?! I'm not sure if this is the same interview, but in the one with Fox, he said they thought she was a good mother. If they don't believe the sexual abuse, there is no earthly way to believe she was a good mother. How could a good mother who wasn't lying because of the effects of sexual abuse go out and party?!

I had to pause HLN to make dinner and haven't gotten to this yet. I've been sickened since the verdict, and this interview may push me towards a very long fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back