All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
I am hearing on HLN that several people are after KC for money. Zenaida is suing her. The IRS has a lien against her for over $70,000. Tim Miller may sue her for all the $$ they spent coming to her search. Jeff Ashton said his office is coming after her for $$ for the money they spent prosecuting her and they have the right since she has several convictions against her from there. The thefts and the lying to police charges.

So, do you think Baez is going to represent her for years against all these lawsuits? Is he going to give up the rest of his life protecting her? I am glad to hear it seems she won't make much money with all these people after her and paying lawyers fees!

If nothing else, I hope they eat up any of her money with legal fees.

I'm not sure the SFG or TM law suits will get anywhere, but what do I know.

The Court can charge here for Court costs and fines on the guilty verdicts. In my state they cannot charge on the not guilty, but I don't know about Florida.

The IRS she still owes, will pay it from an interview and have to pay the taxes on that interview or any other income of course.

JB will probably do all of these for continued publicity and some sort of fee from KC.

I'm not sure the SFG or TM law suits will get anywhere, but what do I know.

The Court can charge here for Court costs and fines on the guilty verdicts. In my state they cannot charge on the not guilty, but I don't know about Florida.

The IRS she still owes, will pay it from an interview and have to pay the taxes on that interview or any other income of course.

JB will probably do all of these for continued publicity and some sort of fee from KC.

So in a sense Baez will become her pimp. :giggle:

I suggest if you ever see Casey driving down the road you pull in front of her and slam on the brakes ! LOL Big money peeps need big money insurance policies and they arent cheap LOL

I am hearing on HLN that several people are after KC for money. Zenaida is suing her. The IRS has a lien against her for over $70,000. Tim Miller may sue her for all the $$ they spent coming to her search. Jeff Ashton said his office is coming after her for $$ for the money they spent prosecuting her and they have the right since she has several convictions against her from there. The thefts and the lying to police charges.

So, do you think Baez is going to represent her for years against all these lawsuits? Is he going to give up the rest of his life protecting her? I am glad to hear it seems she won't make much money with all these people after her and paying lawyers fees!

Link? In the lawyer thread it is said that the State of Fla cannot go after her for the cost of prosecuting her. It was their burden of proof to prove that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. It's not Casey's fault that they didn't have the evidence to win. They cannot sue her for any money spent on the prosecution.

In your list, the only one that IMO will get any money from Casey is the IRS.

Link? In the lawyer thread it is said that the State of Fla cannot go after her for the cost of prosecuting her. It was their burden of proof to prove that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. It's not Casey's fault that they didn't have the evidence to win. They cannot sue her for any money spent on the prosecution.

I heard Jeff say on Insession that she WILL incur some costs of prosecution because she WAS convicted of crimes in connection with this case, hense the lying charges. We can always hope and pray LOL

When did Ashton say his office is coming after her for funds his office spent.

Thread: Please pay attention to this post! OPENING NEW THREADS!
View Single Post
#1 Report Post
Old Today, 11:36 AM
WS Moderator

Exclamation Please pay attention to this post! OPENING NEW THREADS!
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST and thank it after reading it.

Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!

We have so many new threads, the mods can not keep up and some threads are not needed.

Before starting a new thread, contact a Moderator by pm, let them know the topic of the new thread and WAIT FOR A REPLY. A mod may not be online right away - so you must give them time to answer (not to mention with 50+ pms in their inbox, it may take them a bit to get to yours).

The mods will do their best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

Let a mod know if you have any questions.

Thank you all so much for your cooperation!!!

Salem
Last edited by Salem; Today at 12:06 PM.
The Following 242 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
'Beach, 1tasha, 2goldfish, 4Jacy, 53chevygirl, 8paws, adb263, aeli2468, AfterSunset, ahoyhoy, AliGirl, Amil, Amity, armywife210, AZlawyer, back2back19, badhorsie, Barry, BeagleMom, biggirl, Blue Ridge, Bon, bonniez451, Brassband, Brattigirle, BuzzieCat, byomoi, CarmelEyesD, CarolAnn, caroline, Celesta, celticthyme, chasing.halos, chefmom, cindysnow3, clannad, clayangel, Clearly Confused, cloud9, cluciano63, CN2Souls, colie077, Concerned Papa, coopzoo, Cowboy Fan, Crabcake23, crredwards, crucibelle, cyberborg, daisy7, darcedarce, Darkprincess65, DeadCat, delaney, Desdemona, dilbert, DIXIECAT, dog.gone.cute, Donjeta, eileenhawkeye, Elphaba, Emeralgem, EmMomma, EnquiringMind, Etilema, Evan's Mom, ExpectingUnicorns, factchaser, Faenorwyn, Farfalla40, Feebot, FifthEssence, flgrandma, Frigga, froggierintexas, Gardenlady, gelfie68, gmt, goldie finch, grandmaj, GreenEyedGirl, Hamsterdance, Harmony2, heartfortruth, Hisimage, hpvdr, IvyM, Jaboom97, Jacie Estes, jane the dood, JBean, JDzWife, jessunlil, Jodiinvegas, JSR, Just Jayla, justanother, JustJane, karen302, KateNY, KathrynL, KenoshaKid, KikiWanBaniki, Kimberlyd125, knicksgal1, kyrasmummy, ladylurker, laura08, laurieann, LC446, Leila, lemon, LinasK, Linda7NJ, Litlstar04, ljs713, LMax, logicalgirl, lorann, lowens1975, magiemay, magnolia, Mamabear1963, Mandy113, mankato64, Marigold, matou, md89, Megs80, megsy, Melanie, mfcmom, milliac, mimi56, Miss Anarchy, MissDiva, MissJames, mitzi, Miziree, mnegri1973, mobius99, Moe, Moggie, mollymil23, mom2chloe, MrsThreadgoode, Mulegirl, my2sense, mydailyopinions, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nana46, Nefriahaia, Nenato5, nerdy, Never4GetCaylee, newsjunkie, NoeticSoul, nomoresorrow, octobermoon, OldNWize, Omachka, OneLostGrl, Openmyeyes, oreo, PalmettoGirl, PassTheMotrin, pferrin, pinkflamingo, PlainJaneDoe, pookie53, Prof, QueenD, Queenofwands, Quiche, Rail_Tracer, raine1212, RammerJammer, Rapunzel, RhythmicSun, SailorMoon, sassygirl, ScubaTwinn, Sedona722, shadowraiths, shana, sherryk, SillyJilly, Simonduo, sincityvixen, Sistah Sleuth, Skypie, smart blonde, SMK, Softail, SommerSunshine, Sooner Fan#1, SoSueMe, spartanmom, SpringTxMom, Starr58, Stella5, Steve4Justice, stilettos, StJohn, strawberry, suekensr, SummerRaye, summerthyme, Sundance, SurfieTX, susan1122, SuziQ, Talina, tehcloser, TexasLori, TheFarSide, ThoughtFox, TiaM, Tiki, Tipstaff, tragco, Trident, Tulessa, tygomuk, w1df10wr, wenwe4, wfgodot, What'sThatClue, Wholehearted, WillenFan21, Wise Old Owl, Wishbone, Woe.be.gone, yeknomaras, Yellow Rose, ynotdivein, Zak, Zinvestigator, zippitydoda, ZsaZsa, ~n/t~

I took it to mean they were going after costs for the 4 misdemeanors/lying to LE and however many felonies for the check charges.
jmo

I imagine it would be for the missing child investigation, which was totally bogus.

Why does she owe the IRS?

Because she sold pictures of Caylee to the main stream media (ABC I think?) for $200,000 in 2008 when this all began!! THATS HOW SHE PAID JOSE & COMPANY, until the money ran out and THEN she was declared Indigent (but still has to pay taxes on it, HAHA!)

SO ALLLLLL those NICE NEW suits Jose wore at the trial, with his nauseating matching pocket squares, were courtesy of Caylee.

This case makes me want to vomit.

She is convicted of lying to LE. JA said on TruTV today that the State can recover costs from her for that investigation...

Thanks! It was driving me crazy. I hope the family of Caylee's father come forward and file a wrongful death suit against her also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado