GUILTY WI - Kevin, 4, & Kemuary McArthur, 3, strangled to death, Madison, 5 July 2011

David J. Hoem murdered these littles because he had a domestic incident with their mother the day before.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/28461481/detail.html

So pretty much he's PO'd at the mom and then has the audacity to go to the biological father's house and say he is taking them for shoes and to meet his mom and then murders them.

RIP boys.

Grrrrrrrrr

boyfriend of the mother.....

Grrrrrr

prayers for the 2 little angels

Police were close to Amber Alert for 2 children later found dead

Madison police were close to requesting an Amber Alert on Tuesday for two young children found dead early Wednesday but held off in part because the children’s mother and other family members were in phone contact with the man accused of taking the children, police said Thursday.

Last week was a really bad week in Madison. There was another little boy who was murdered, too. http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_8cd5a712-a7e1-11e0-abdd-001cc4c03286.html

The mother in the other case was the one who was charged, although there are some questions. From the above link:

Balles said many details of what led to the boy’s death remain unclear. Neighbors expressed shock that Maria Castillo-Dominguez, 22, would be responsible. They portrayed her as a quiet, doting mother to her two young sons who had a highly tumultuous relationship with her live-in boyfriend, Juan F. Ramirez.

“I don’t believe it for a minute,” said Will Roper of the allegation Castillo-Dominguez caused her son’s death. A 21-year-old who lives upstairs from Castillo-Dominguez and Ramirez, Roper said he “always heard fighting” coming from their apartment.

Another article about the two cases, and the link between poverty/domestic abuse/child abuse.

“When your wallet’s tight it causes stress,” said Hanna Roth, co-founder of the Madison nonprofit Rainbird Foundation, which works to end child abuse. “Throw that into an already challenged life, and you’ve got a pot headed for boiling over.”

All three victims — a 3-year-old whose mother has been arrested in his death; two brothers, ages 3 and 4, whose mother’s boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of killing them — were growing up in households with documented domestic violence, which strongly correlates with child abuse.

“There’s a direct connection,” Roth said. “I think these two incidents pretty much prove that point.”

Warrant in double homicide says man put gun to head of boys’ mom

Read more: http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...c07-11e0-b4ae-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1Rr7Xtqeq

The mother of two boys who were found dead last week in a car on Madison’s North Side told police that the man arrested after the boys’ deaths had put a gun to her head on three occasions in May or June this year, according to a search warrant filed Monday in Dane County Circuit Court.

My heart just hurts for this woman.

RIP Kevin and Kemaury.......When will this stop? Innocent children taken way too soon because of these selfish ! JMO

http://www.channel3000.com/family/29678763/detail.html
A Madison father is trying to raise enough money to buy a headstone for the graves of two of his children who were killed this past summer.

Kevin McArthur has been working at the Goodman Community Center's food pantry.

Surrounded by graves with names, dates and memorials, Kevin III and Kemaury's final resting place lays bare.

"The graves still mean a lot to me," McArthur said. "But it would mean a lot more to my family if they had the headstone that they deserve."

Came across this tonight...has me, again, a little teary.

Too bad the mom did not have the sense to not bring that home to her kids.Sorry but my tears are for those 2 boys and the dad who had to give his kids to the his babies momma brought out of the gutter and into their lives.She should be charged also.He held a gun to her head more then once and she did not warn the dad about him.If she would have had him arrested or called the dad said he is crazy do not let him near our boys they would be alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back