2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
HLN covered. Verbal calculation only. Details to be released later.

MCA served 1043 days credit--release date Wed. July 13, 2011.

So Tuesday night, early Wed 12am shes out

July 13, 2011. I'll just focus on the fact that she has served 3 years removed from society.

She is doing as much time as the guy who flicked off JA.

Too bad she didn't flip off an attorney so she could serve some real time.

Unreal. I still can't process the not guilty verdict.

I am still just totally stunned by all this. To think she will be free in less than a week. Wow.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's already out for "safety"

ugh

I assume she'll be in protective custody until her release as inmates willing to serve justice will be clamoring for a shot at her. We can only pray its the longest 6-days of her life.

Tragic. Completely tragic.

KC is virtually dead to me now - I don't want to hear another thing about her or her hangers-on. I'm disowning the whole lot of them!

Thank you WSers for your company in this farce and thank you mods for running a tight ship. I respect it greatly which is why I have been quiet lately. :innocent:

I look forward to sleuthing with you guys on other cases in the future. Hopefully brighter days are ahead.

:grouphug:

I dont even know what to say to all of this. This is the last thing i was expecting. I'm totally disgusted with how things have turned out. In Canada the Prosecution can appeal a sentence and a defendant can be retried by the prosecutors. This will never happen. I CAN NOT be Satisfied that she spend 3 years in jail. That's three years of LIVING. Caylee was NOT ENTITLED to 3 years of LIFE. So how is this just?

Wow. But maybe things will be worse for her since everyone is still worked up and the media is all over it. She will have to stay in hiding for awhile.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's already out for "safety"

ugh

agreed. Her actual release will probably be secret to avoid the media frenzy - which surely the defense and MCA will embrace from this point on instead of vilify..........

Thats the hubs birthday. I will defy ics and be happy.

That's my 15th wedding anniversary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back