So Baez and Casey have agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

PennyC

Reaction score
Just heard that William Morris is representing Biaz here is a tweet from
Aphrodite Jones
Casey Anthony is part of the package deal when William Morris signed Jose Baez. Who did they really want? Baez? Or Casey? They're a team.
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Baez called JVM and said that the information was not true and that he has not signed Casey with an agent. He didn't deny that he might have gotten an agent, though. This was within the last 30 minutes on HLN.

It's not true... HLN's JVM got a statement from Baez who said it is completely untrue.

Looks like everyone wants to cash in on this! Sick!

Boycotts, letter writing campaigns etc., cannot be posted on WS without Tricia's permission.

Does Ashton have an agent, too? I've seen his face on the news shows. He didn't waste any time hightailing it to NY.

I too was a bit uncomfortable with the physical closeness of JB&ICA today. The battering of her eyes, the looking deep into each others eyes. Does anyone know if JB and his 25yo wife are still together? I have read different conflicting articles. In the picture I saw of her she is drop dead gorgeous.

I listened to the audio of the 2nd cousin of CA's and it sure sounds like they will be throwing the blame on GA. We don't know if this woman is even legitimate yet.

If what she is saying is true, JB is going to have them all believing the "accident" story.

I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of any one of the family members. JMHO

Which liar do you believe? I don't care what they do, their lives will not be what they are expecting. I hope that Baez and Casey get together, I hope they get married. They deserve each other!! I'm sure his wife is already gone, I have not seen him wear a wedding band in quite some time. I can only hope that she gets a good portion of whatever he earns, because it will be very short term. He'll be generous as I am sure he thinks good times are ahead. Good times will be very brief for Baez and Casey, Cindy will get slapped in the face all over again, everything will happen as it should. And we can sit back and watch, take comfort in that!!

If there's evidence of the drowning and GA helping why didn't it come out in trial??!

Which liar do you believe? I don't care what they do, their lives will not be what they are expecting. I hope that Baez and Casey get together, I hope they get married. They deserve each other!! I'm sure his wife is already gone, I have not seen him wear a wedding band in quite some time. I can only hope that she gets a good portion of whatever he earns, because it will be very short term. He'll be generous as I am sure he thinks good times are ahead. Good times will be very brief for Baez and Casey, Cindy will get slapped in the face all over again, everything will happen as it should. And we can sit back and watch, take comfort in that!!

If Baez's marriage is kapoot...and he and Casey hook up...just imagine his X-wife's delight in knowing who her children's new step-mommy-dearest will be?

If I were her and the above was a possibility...I'd go underground with my kids ASAP!

Does Ashton have an agent, too? I've seen his face on the news shows. He didn't waste any time hightailing it to NY.

Yep. Wonder who booked all his gigs? Does anyone know if he got paid for any of them?

It was reported yesterday JB got a big name agent while in NYC. No surprise there. I wouldn't doubt ICA being part of the deal. JB wants to get a cut of that action as well.

Wow! This is disgusting! I wonder how badly they are going to go after GA now? And, if CA is in on it, why is she still with him? None of it makes sense. I wish they would all just go away. moo

The controversy. Ratings . Books. I wonder if that booker they talk about is Jim Lichtenstein? He used to sit with CA all the time, then moved to different seat - I wondered why he did that...

If Baez's marriage is kapoot...and he and Casey hook up...just imagine his X-wife's delight in knowing who her children's new step-mommy-dearest will be?

If I were her and the above was a possibility...I'd go underground with my kids ASAP!

JB's daughter is the same age or older than ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth