2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Please post HLN News Coverage in this thread.

I think Nancy Grace is just beside herself that she was wrong about the verdict, more than anything else, IMO. She spent a lot of time "convicting" Casey.

I guess CM will be on Vinnie's show at 5.

Ashton will be on JVM, Piers Morgan and Joy Behar.

I think Nancy Grace is just beside herself that she was wrong about the verdict, more than anything else, IMO. She spent a lot of time "convicting" Casey.

I can see that!

But while Nancy and other talking heads would at times upset me because it was just so sensationalized, Nancy did put her opinion right out there. I noticed that some of the talking heads were not saying what they thought the verdict would be, especially towards the end. I think they did that because they didn't want to be wrong.

Vinnie just showed a clip of Mr Morgan talking about deposing ICA.... go Morgan! Maybe he will get the first exclusive version of the 'truth' - for Zenaida.

Jean C. said that CM gives her the whole story about his gesture in an interview. She said he explains that it was towards a particular person who had been harassing him. More in the full interview.

JB said that ICA had no such deal, but he would not comment on anything he was doing with the agency.

That's correct. JVM said JB said there was no such deal. ICA hadn't signed ANY deals but he wouldn't comment on deals for himself.

Jean C. said that CM gives her the whole story about his gesture in an interview. She said he explains that it was towards a particular person who had been harassing him. More in the full interview.

He's only embarrassed that he was caught on camera and reported by a fellow Atty to the Fla Bar. He looks like he was really enjoying it..

Yeah right. I believe that like I believe Cindy did the chloroform searches.

I occurs to me that the feeding frenzy is getting crazy. Might be fun to just sit back and watch.

Yeah right. I believe that like I believe Cindy did the chloroform searches.

Doesn't matter why he did it, it just matters that he did it. There are no circumstances where that kind of behavior is acceptable, especially from a man who had just blasted the media.

I don't think that he could take the high ground, but if he thought he was, that went down the toilet the moment he flipped the bird.

Did anybody see the kid on HLN holding the "Casey will you marry me?" sign? He said he was serious. His mother should disown him. UGH.

jmo

Did anybody see the kid on HLN holding the "Casey will you marry me?" sign? He said he was serious. His mother should disown him. UGH.

jmo

He said he just wanted to let her know that he is available. *rollseyes*

jmo

When asked what qualities she had that he wanted in a wife he said she had "unique qualities". I guess that's one way of looking at it. :waitasec:

Casey Jordan just summed it up on HLN. She said it was a question of their intellect and not the evidence.

I guess CM will be on Vinnie's show at 5.

Ashton will be on JVM, Piers Morgan and Joy Behar.

This just ticks me off. I gave them more credit that to prolong his 15 minutes. Quite frankly, I've heard more than enough from the defense team.

Time to turn off the TV and put these losers behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member