Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

SindyBill

Reaction score
Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.

They are just looking to make a quick buck along with the rest of them. If they love and support ICA so much and think it was just an accident why weren't they sitting there supporting her? Where have they been for all these years? Why only when money is on the line did they show up? Disgusting. The whole lot of them.

The small minority of people who are both interested in this case and receptive to hearing more tales from the A crypt is not going to translate into big book sales. People might read a synopsis or extract of the book in a news story but that's not going to line any A pockets.

Here we go... NOW the family comes out of the woodwork to make a buck.

Couldn't find them before, never came forward before. Why weren't they supporting her throughout the last 3 years?

Now money can be made... now they show up.

Some people are just gross.

It has always seemed to me that Cindy's family didn't like George much. Rick and Shirely don't like him so I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy's relatives don't like him either.

BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.

I second your BS. Nothing more but a way to attack George. :banghead:

Dr Lillian Glass is all over this in her latest post on her blog. She apparently is believing everything that this woman said and is putting it together with previous statements made by CA (unfortunately, one of the links she is using is wrong and hopefully she will fix it).

What's the title: "How to make an accidential drowning look like a homocide book for dummies."

This came from Cindy???? Really???? And the cousin bought it, hook, line and sinker.... Wonder if CA will make her buy the book to find out what really happend? Well, I guess we can see the family resemblance here. Let's pray for Texas. jmo

It's all the Anthony bluster full of hot air. Good luck finding an audience. I'll boycott anything and everything any of them publish or do to make a buck. This is total baloney.

I hope George saves himself and gets out of there but quick. He's the only one I might listen to, but ONLY if he leaves the rest of them eating dust and cuts all ties.

The small minority of people who are both interested in this case and receptive to hearing more tales from the A crypt is not going to translate into big book sales. People might read a synopsis or extract of the book in a news story but that's not going to line any A pockets.

Would you, or someone else if you don't want to, start a thread with a poll to see if any WSers would buy a book or watch a made for TV movie?

I, myself, would ONLY buy a book written by LDB or JA, or Yuri Melich. They could give us insight that we could get no other way. I don't feel I could trust anyone connected to the Anthony's to tell the truth.

I listened to this earlier today....might have to go back to see if I got this straight:

they didn't agree with the verdict at first because they thought she was guilty

then someone (in the family?) called them to tell them that Baez's OS were true

they asked for proof and someone else (or same person idk) called them with proof

2 people, a man and a woman, have been taking notes during trial for a book

these people were hired by the family to tell the truth in the book

soon the world will know that GA did something (i guess what JB said he did in OS)

That is all I remember right now, and I might have got some of it wrong. I would like to know WHO called them and what the PROOF is. A confession maybe? From who?

Is this radio show the only link to what this woman said/claimed? Is it transcribed anywhere yet?

I second your BS. Nothing more but a way to attack George. :banghead:

Haven't we all kind of figured the A's money problems were from KC, not GA. LDB said "hundreds" of checks written...hundreds, plus maxing out Cindy's credit cards. No wonder GA would only cash his check and pay bills at Amscot. CA claims she was the "bread" winner but it appears to me from the checks we saw in discovery that very little bills were paid out of CA's checkbook. GA had to have been paying most of the bills. I'm not even sure she was paying the mortgage from her checkbook. But there sure were a lot of checks written by KC.

CA's family need a wake up call. jmo

I am so sick of this circus, and it's not going to go away!

Cindy Anthony's cousin sounds like she is telling the truth, to me. Perhaps SHE was lied to, and believed the lies. But I don't think SHE is lying.

Someone has lost the plot or is looking for publicity. Just my opinion of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back