2011.07.08 - Dateline NBC

WillenFan21

Reaction score
It's really good!! Different Alt Juror, Jeff Ashton, and Jesse Grund are on there.

This dateline is very interesting! Is anyone else watching?

I just turned to it - Thank you for telling us about it. I hope it will be online later so I can catch the begining of it.

I will watch this evening when it comes on here Willen, thank you for the heads up!

I know! I want to see what the alt juror that was on says about it. There is a different alt on there than the one that spoke earlier this week.

and OMG Jesse Grund is so hot. SOOO hot.

Thank you. It just started here in the Mountain time zone

please and thanks for telling us all what is being said who have teevees that are taken over by tweens with playstations! :)

Good to see Jeff Ashton on and to hear him say that he thinks there was more friction in the relationship between Cindy and ICA than Cindy was willing to admit.

They showed some of the text messages and interviews that weren't presented at trial. I do think some of the behavior BEFORE June 15th should have been allowed because it built the background for how ICA was thinking and that ICA wasn't as free to go partying as the jurors may have thought she was.

I do think they should have been allowed to show how controlling Cindy was and how ICA was rebelling against it. Even if Cindy's mother had been allowed to describe their relationship it would have been very telling. Maybe that would have helped the jurors with the "why." George even told the investigators how disturbed ICA was that Cindy held the baby first when she was born.

Thanks for the heads up - it starts here on the left coast at 9pm!! :seeya:

please and thanks for telling us all what is being said who have teevees that are taken over by tweens with playstations! :)

.....or a DH that insists a recorded (yes, he records it) episode of Swamp People trumps Dateline:loser:

Please update with anything interesting. I can't watch anything related to Casey anymore :(

Malini2001

What all did the Alt Juror that was on there have to say? I did not come into this until about 20 or so minutes into it.

Good to see Jeff Ashton on and to hear him say that he thinks there was more friction in the relationship between Cindy and ICA than Cindy was willing to admit.

They showed some of the text messages and interviews that weren't presented at trial. I do think some of the behavior BEFORE June 15th should have been allowed because it built the background for how ICA was thinking and that ICA wasn't as free to go partying as the jurors may have thought she was.

I do think they should have been allowed to show how controlling Cindy was and how ICA was rebelling against it. Even if Cindy's mother had been allowed to describe their relationship it would have been very telling. Maybe that would have helped the jurors with the "why." George even told the investigators how disturbed ICA was that Cindy held the baby first when she was born.

And does anyone know WHY this fight with Cindy & KC wasn't let in?? And all that happened before as you say above - at least they would have had the 'why'... :maddening:

Thanks for the heads up...missed the first 8 minutes...what did the text msgs say?

Jeff Ashton also said that they could not verify the story of the fight the day before Caylee died.

The young male juror they had on said he felt ICA acted like a normal 23 year old. She wanted to party but her parents stepped in and watched Caylee. This is why it needed to be brought out that Cindy and George were not always available to watch Caylee and that Cindy didn't like ICA staying out late.

I don't think it was ever stated during the trial that her current boyfriend didn't want Caylee staying at the apartment. If it wasn't heard by the jurors it should have been.....this went to the root of the motive and seems to be 1 of the things the jurors felt was missing.

And does anyone know WHY this fight with Cindy & KC wasn't let in?? And all that happened before as you say above - at least they would have had the 'why'... :maddening:

Jeff Ashton said when they questioned Cindy she denied it. She lied and told them they had a great happy evening together watching a movie (snuggled up I believe is the word he used)

Casey was with Baez so would not talk and denied a fight, Lee denied it when questioned

They could not use it. The aunt reported it because Grandma told her, but its hearsay

:sighs: again the jurors are instructed that the state does not have to show or prove motive.

I'm pretty much done with all the babble by these people. I'll just read recaps on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back