2011.07.10 Websleuths Radio TODAY -5PM PST! Dr. Lillian Glass and Art Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After speaking with Dr. Glass I am so delighted she is going to be on Websleuths Radio this tonight 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

Dr. Glass is going to truly help us heal. You can't miss this show.

Another reason you can't miss this Sunday's show is our friend Art Harris will join us. Art always has interesting inside scoop and I'll ask Art to update us on Haleigh Cummings

This Sunday on Blog Talk Radio it's Websleuths Radio.

8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central/6 PM Mountain/5 PM Pacific.

Listen right here!!!

Please call in at:

7.6.0. 825-0933 or toll free 8.7.7 665-1565

And please post your questions here.

See you on the radio this Sunday for Websleuths Radio.

Tricia

zxcvbZvb.jpg

http://photobucket.com/images/thread bump/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

Looking forward to this. Can't wait for some discussion about Haleigh Cummings as well.

BBM d/t those are my most important questions!

1. If the jury has been found to discuss the case PRIOR to closing statements could they be charged with prejury? EVERYDAY HHJP asked if they discussed the case and EVERY single one of them said yes and based on television interviews it appears that more than likely they DID talk about the case or if they didn't follow the judge's instructions regarding how to render a verdict which again based on television interviews some if not all did not.
2. Will sanctions being imposed on jose baez and if so will they be stiff since he REPEATEDLY was warned about his antics?
3. Will the state pursue prejury charges against CA?
4. Will the FBI and/or could they go after ica for lying to an FBI agent?
5. Is it true that there is no law regarding abuse of a corpse in the State of Floirda?

6. When is HHJP able to discuss his feelings regarding this case? Assume after he retires.....and is there anyway for the judge to CORRECT his order re ica being on probation? Allegedly there was a snafu and he did not order her to be on probation.
7. My understanding is that the mandible dislocates AFTER death however poor Caylee's jaw was NOT dislocated.....based on that what are the chances in % that the duct tape was placed on poor Caylee after she died (meaning that someone put her mandible back in place?)

I won't be phoning in (from what I understand some people haven't got through despite trying) but will be listening tomorrow.

GL guys.

Question: I'd lilke to know if Dr. Glass has seen the interviews done with Juror #3 (the young lady - a nurse, I believe) and if so, what does her body language in these interviews reveal? There's an interview on WFTV of her, and I think she did one on Dateline, as well.

I have a question.

Do you think Misty is holding back information about Haleigh and what really happened? The whole thing is such a tragic mystery to me.

Thank you, thank you!

I'd like to know if Dr. Lillian thinks that the Defense lawyers were as shocked as we were (are) at the verdict, while were at it what about the Judge, did he seem shocked to you?

I'm still steaming, hearing Dr. LG talk about the verdict fires me up again!

Can somebody tell me who Ron is?
I really haven't followed this case, I do remember it from years ago.
Is Ron the dad of Haleigh?

Can someone who is listening keep us updated please? By posting what's going on... I don't have enough time on my modem card to downstream anything. Thanks

can someone describe what they are discussing. Blogtalk radio will not allow me to register or sign in for some reason. [ never had the problem before]

can someone describe what they are discussing. Blogtalk radio will not allow me to register or sign in for some reason. [ never had the problem before]

Go to the link at the top of the page (not the thread here--the headlines for Websleuths so to speak). The link here took me to that too, so I tried the top of the page link and it takes you straight to the broadcast.

Yes he is.

I remember Geraldo getting under his skin. So it looks like Ron is responsible now?

Anthony case:
Dr. LG saying CA wanted sympathy. Wanted to be a martyr. Now CA not the main character, ICA is now that she has been found, NG.
Horrible blood, "dangerous sickness" between CA and ICA. Mindgames, dangerous. At beginning of trial, CA had no eye contact wiyh ICA. ICA went ballistic. Then DR.LG says next time, CA mouths "I love you" to her. Showing the up and down dysfunction of that family. CA is the center of it

Dr. LG saying EVERYONE in the court was shocked when the verdict was read. Court clerk, HHJP, JB, ICA, everybody shocked, I guess she was judging body language...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff