Could u guys help me out

ManInTheBox

Reaction score
O.K. I have to present this case to my forensic class which is 45 minutes. If I'm lucky he'll give me two days but I doubt it. Anyways, which points do you think are most important in this case to mention. That is...which areas of the case should I talk about in the 45 minutes times.

Make a list [like I did].
What was brought to the crime scene?
What was used at the crime scene?
What was left at the crime scene?
What was brought away from the crime scene.

What evidence was PURPOSELY LEFT at the crime scene?
The dead child posed with her arms above her head - she did not die that way.
The letter - because the perp wants to be caught, but oddly enough, doesn't want to be hated. An "explainer" letter. Cruel and taunting and full of lies and false hope.
The duct tape [but NOT what cut it]
The cords
The garotte - 1/3rd paintbrush and cord
The archery knots on the garotte
The beaver hair [used in archery]
The four red fibers on the duct tape [acryllic]
The brown cotton fibers [garden gloves]
The tiny piece of latex with talc [in JonBenet's vagina]
The male pubic hair
The female DNA under one fingernail [similar "markers']
The Swiss Army Knife on the kitchen counter
The pineapple in a bowl - knowing it would not be checked for GBH
The aluminum bat outside the window with hair on it - so we would know how she gained entrance to the house
The suitcase with fibers in it under the basement window
The piece of paintbrush inside JonBenet
The pineapple inside JonBenet's stomach
The Barbie nightgown next to JonBenet
The superstar shirt with silver star on JonBenet
The papoose staging of the white blanket around JonBenet
The footprint [on purpose]
Greasy fingerprints made with glove outside window [on purpose]
The scratches on JonBenet's legs

BigAppleDetective said:
Make a list [like I did].
What was brought to the crime scene?
What was used at the crime scene?
What was left at the crime scene?
What was brought away from the crime scene.

What evidence was PURPOSELY LEFT at the crime scene?
The dead child posed with her arms above her head - she did not die that way.
The letter - because the perp wants to be caught, but oddly enough, doesn't want to be hated. An "explainer" letter. Cruel and taunting and full of lies and false hope.
The duct tape [but NOT what cut it]
The cords
The garotte - 1/3rd paintbrush and cord
The archery knots on the garotte
The beaver hair [used in archery]
The four red fibers on the duct tape [acryllic]
The brown cotton fibers [garden gloves]
The male pubic hair
The pineapple in a bowl - knowing it would not be checked for GBH
The aluminum bat outside the window with hair on it - so we would know how she gained entrance to the house
The suitcase with fibers in it under the basement window
The piece of paintbrush inside JonBenet
The pineapple inside JonBenet's stomach
The Barbie nightgown next to JonBenet
The superstar shirt with silver star on JonBenet
The papoose staging of the white blanket around JonBenet
The footprint [on purpose]
Thank u very much. Did u have to present the report as well. Though in order for me to present these facts I need to know some things about items u've listed. I heard of the bat...there was hair on it? Where were the garden glove fibers found...and what is the believed signifigance of the swiss army knife? Thanks again

The Swiss Army Knife was left on the kitchen table and it was allegedly Burke's but my Prime Suspect used it in one of her stories to open up a can of food and feed "the hero."
The bat was found outside - Lou Smit.
Since the brown fibers were brown cotton and I am a woman - I call them Brown Garden Gloves. A man would call them Work Gloves.
JonBenet was wiped with a glove with brown COTTON fibers.
Women's garden gloves are dirt cheap and more likely to leave fibers.
Since she is a criminalist - she decided which evidence to leave - as a trail - to her.
The beaver hair [archery]
The knots [archery]
The red fibers [Legalos - the Archer, the Elf]
and the note were left on purpose to get the POLICE hunting for a woman into archery. But those Boulder Guys are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
There was no evidence that the crime was done by a man.
The garotte was used so she wouldn't leave female sized bruises.
More importantly - the killer's mother - wanted to know all about death and dying - that was her main interest for two years - she has said publicly that it was FUN to think about NOTHING BUT DEATH for two years - so she murdered the "saintly" girl - and took NOTES - and her pulse - and photographs - so she could tell her mother IN RICH DETAIL how someone dies. She is a scientist, and her daddy is a scientist - and like those creepy people who TORTURE CATS for Ph. D. papers - she murdered JonBenet to make Mommy happy. And Mommy talks about DEATH and JonBenet in her interviews!
The first duct tape on a LIVING JonBenet was taken by her to study.
The second one with the four red fibers was left on a dead JonBenet as a CLUE.

BigAppleDetective said:
The Swiss Army Knife was left on the kitchen table and it was allegedly Burke's but my Prime Suspect used it in one of her stories to open up a can of food and feed "the hero."
The bat was found outside - Lou Smit.
Since the brown fibers were brown cotton and I am a woman - I call them Brown Garden Gloves. A man would call them Work Gloves.
JonBenet was wiped with a glove with brown COTTON fibers.
Women's garden gloves are dirt cheap and more likely to leave fibers.
Since she is a criminalist - she decided which evidence to leave - as a trail - to her.
The beaver hair [archery]
The knots [archery]
The red fibers [Legalos - the Archer, the Elf]
and the note were left on purpose to get the POLICE hunting for a woman into archery. But those Boulder Guys are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
There was no evidence that the crime was done by a man.
The garotte was used so she wouldn't leave female sized bruises.
More importantly - the killer's mother - wanted to know all about death and dying - that was her main interest for two years - she has said publicly that it was FUN to think about NOTHING BUT DEATH for two years - so she murdered the "saintly" girl - and took NOTES - and her pulse - and photographs - so she could tell her mother IN RICH DETAIL how someone dies. She is a scientist, and her daddy is a scientist - and like those creepy people who TORTURE CATS for Ph. D. papers - she murdered JonBenet to make Mommy happy. And Mommy talks about DEATH and JonBenet in her interviews!
The first duct tape on a LIVING JonBenet was taken by her to study.
The second one with the four red fibers was left on a dead JonBenet as a CLUE.
So do you think u know who did it. Do u have a name for the person. Legolas...hold on... r u saying an elf jumped outta Middle Earth just to kill a six year old girl. LOL (not a laughing matter but I couldn't resist)

The pineapple found in JonBenet's digestive tract that's consistent with the pineapple found in the bowl on the kitchen counter.

It was eaten approx. 1.5 hours before death and approx. 5 -6 hours after her last meal.

The message S.B.T.C I believe is Strangled by this Cord. Her nickname is Cord.
That's the name her own mother calls her. She has posted over 20 pictures of herself dressed as an ELF with ELF ears. She has posted pictures of herself as an ARCHER. She has posted pictures of herself as The Sleeping Beauty but "with EVIL eyes on the undies." Also as Legalos. And in a bright red dress with black trim so she looks like the Sleeping Beauty's eveil stepmother. She was born and raised within 20 minutes of the crime scene. But of course, I have over 100 reasons why I think she is the one. Starting with the fact that she is a heartless who posted this remark in TWO of her stories:"The biggest nightmare for any parent is to lose their child. Especially if they're left with the guilt that they could have prevented it somehow. Left with the feeling that they failed when needed the most.."
Oh, and she writes hardcore sadistic *advertiser censored* for adolescents, but teaches children about sex in Sunday School. Of course the minister probably didn't read her *advertiser censored* for nerdy boys. They want to read about Lord of the Ring and NOT long blonde haired and big blue eyed elves being bound, beaten and sodomized by men. Or who fall instaneously in love with a strange man [after satisfying their blood lust and beheading a field filled with dead men] and proceed to spend the next ten minutes having explosive unsafe sex. Believe me, I am not making this up. This garbage is called "SLASH" and just because it says NC17 we are supposed to believe that 11 year old boys are NOT going to read it?

Are you saying that the killer is a secret daughter of Patsy's who had been thinking about death and dying for two years due to her cancer?

BigAppleDetective,

Please be careful to not spread misinformation. I take issue with the following items you listed. If you disagree, please provide a source. Thanks.

BigAppleDetective said:
The male pubic hair
The aluminum bat outside the window with hair on it

There was no latex with talc in JonBenet's vagina.

There was no male pubic hair.

There was no female DNA under one fingernail.

Burke's Swiss Army knife was not found on the kitchen table. It was on a counter in the basement.

There was no hair on the aluminum bat found outside. It was fibers from the carpet in the basement. Incidentally, there were TWO aluminum bats found outside.

There were no greasy fingerprints made with a glove outside of the window.

Just clarification: There were two "scratch-like" twin marks on JonBenet's lower left leg, which resembled the twin marks on her back and on her face -- and the marks at these three locations on JonBenet's body are believed to be from a stun gun.

JMO

Let's not forget:

911 call tape that has Burke Ramsey's voice on it in the background. This points out the lie his parents told authorities that Burke was "asleep" all morning and slept through all the chaos. There is not a single reason to LIE about Burke being awake or not awake if he had nothing to do with the crime.
It later came out that Burke was INDEED awake that morning.
This is such an important fact and IMO keeps the focus and suspicion right there in that home.

Patsy's claim that she "got up" shortly after John that morning who got up around 5:30am. She made the 911 phone call at exactly 5:52am. Being generous and assuming she got up even at 5:30am, she had exactly only 22 minutes to do the following: Get up and go into the bathroom, do her business, brush her teeth, fix up her hair, do her make-up, get dressed, go downstairs and "fuss around" with the laundry on the 2nd floor landing outside JonBenet's room, head downstairs and find the note on the stairs, rush back upstairs and check JonBenet's room, scream for John, wait till he comes down and explain and show the note, run around with John "checking on Burke" and looking through the house "a bit", go downstairs while John reads the note, discuss what to do and THEN... call police.
There is absoutely NO WAY this woman, who was fully dressed with make-up and hair done had time to do all that in just 22 minutes. Doing hair and make-up takes at least that long if not longer as she did not shower and therefore had some extra "fussing" to do to look presentable. There is much suspicion that she never went to bed that night. The circumstances support more than take away that suspicion.

The note was supposedely "found" at the bottom of the spiral staircase where Patsy always came down in the morning and where she, out of habit, placed items to be noticed to be taken upstairs.

The paper and pen used to write the fake note both came from Patsy's kitchen. Pen was returned to cup and paper pad left out.

Linguistics in the note soon emerged as being familiar words and phrases Patsy Ramsey was known to use. "And hence"; "fat cats", "gentlemen" "southern common sense" - not to mention her habit of using many exclamation points and acronyms. Forensic experts stated that the tone of the note indicated it was written either by a woman or a "genteel" man and that one of the numerous red flags that the note was nothing more than a diversion tactic away from the real truth - was the sheer length of it.
The drama and kind of naggy tone going from "Mr. Ramsey" to "John" was another sign of that of a wife to husband.
The $118,000 "ransom" demand was the same amount as John's bonus.
The note was an exercise in desperation. "Thou doth protest too much"

The Ramseys distancing themselves that day from their son Burke. This is something that cannot be overlooked. His father is heard snapping angrily at him as the 911 call is placed saying, "We weren't speaking to YOU!"
They usher him swiftly out of the house right away that morning off and away from their protection and watchful eye - even though these supposed terrorist kidnappers have been so brazen as to come into their home during the night, kidnap their daughter and now threaten to KILL her if they deviate from their commands. Which they do right away.
There is absolutely NO FEAR for their son. Not only do they shuffle him out of their sight - they continue to ignore him even after JonBenet is found DEAD in the basement. Do they rush to Burke to not only be the ones to TELL HIM the devastating news - but of course to PROTECT him now from these barbaric terrorists who not only have killed JonBenet but didn't get any money out of the ordeal and could be brazen enough to TRY AGAIN with Burke.
Nope. They leave the house shortly after she is found dead and GO TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE. Not where Burke is. They do not re-unite with him until hours later. Simply unbelievable.

*Pineapple in JonBenet's system. Undigested.
*Chair in hallway pushed up against the door to the room where the broken
window and grate are thereby completely dismissing any notion of some
intruder entering or exiting the home there. The favorite entry/exit point of
the Ramsey's are innocent crowd - including delusional Smit who KNOWS
BETTER than to ignore an important FACT in the case. It was John Ramsey
himself that stated he found that chair propped up against the door.
*Body found wrapped up in blanket - and placed on blanket. Classic indication
that perp "cared" about victim.
*Patsy Ramsey's clothing fibers found ENTWINED in the knot in cord around
JonBenet's neck. Devastating evidence that she herself was involved in
that part of the staging.

On and on. Too much to list.

BlueCrab said:
BigAppleDetective,

Please be careful to not spread misinformation. I take issue with the following items you listed. If you disagree, please provide a source. Thanks.

There was no latex with talc in JonBenet's vagina.

There was no male pubic hair.

There was no female DNA under one fingernail.

Burke's Swiss Army knife was not found on the kitchen table. It was on a counter in the basement.

There was no hair on the aluminum bat found outside. It was fibers from the carpet in the basement. Incidentally, there were TWO aluminum bats found outside.

There were no greasy fingerprints made with a glove outside of the window.

Just clarification: There were two "scratch-like" twin marks on JonBenet's lower left leg, which resembled the twin marks on her back and on her face -- and the marks at these three locations on JonBenet's body are believed to be from a stun gun.

JMO

I hate to be a pain, but I would like your sources Blue Crab.
The material was never identified as anything other than birefringent. I believe it was glitter.
The hair has not been identified either.
Not certain about the baseball bat...
If there was no female dna then why TWO YEARS after the murder did they bring in arianna for a dna swab?

sissi said:
I hate to be a pain, but I would like your sources Blue Crab.
The material was never identified as anything other than birefringent. I believe it was glitter.
The hair has not been identified either.
Not certain about the baseball bat...
If there was no female dna then why TWO YEARS after the murder did they bring in arianna for a dna swab?

Sissi,

The birefringent foreign material is generally believed to be from the broken paintbrush handle, which had a shiny laquered finish on it; there was no latex in her vagina (as stated by BAD).

The hair on the blanket was identified as Melinda's.

The bat had fibers from the basement carpet on it (no hair on it).

I don't know why Ariana's DNA was taken.

JMO

BigAppleDetective said:
The message S.B.T.C I believe is Strangled by this Cord. Her nickname is Cord.
That's the name her own mother calls her. She has posted over 20 pictures of herself dressed as an ELF with ELF ears. She has posted pictures of herself as an ARCHER. She has posted pictures of herself as The Sleeping Beauty but "with EVIL eyes on the undies." Also as Legalos. And in a bright red dress with black trim so she looks like the Sleeping Beauty's eveil stepmother. She was born and raised within 20 minutes of the crime scene. But of course, I have over 100 reasons why I think she is the one. Starting with the fact that she is a heartless who posted this remark in TWO of her stories:"The biggest nightmare for any parent is to lose their child. Especially if they're left with the guilt that they could have prevented it somehow. Left with the feeling that they failed when needed the most.."
Oh, and she writes hardcore sadistic *advertiser censored* for adolescents, but teaches children about sex in Sunday School. Of course the minister probably didn't read her *advertiser censored* for nerdy boys. They want to read about Lord of the Ring and NOT long blonde haired and big blue eyed elves being bound, beaten and sodomized by men. Or who fall instaneously in love with a strange man [after satisfying their blood lust and beheading a field filled with dead men] and proceed to spend the next ten minutes having explosive unsafe sex. Believe me, I am not making this up. This garbage is called "SLASH" and just because it says NC17 we are supposed to believe that 11 year old boys are NOT going to read it?
Who is "her" r u attempting to profile the killer. Or is it a theory of yours?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back