2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>

The full story can be viewed at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...home-cheney-mason-says.html?track=osiphoneapp

Personally, I thought she would go home and the family just wouldn't talk about everything unless KC wanted to talk about it. That's what happened before, which is why I came to that theory.

This topic is being opened for discussion. Remember our TOS as it will be enforced!

No name calling, variations, bashing, etc.

:tyou:

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>

The full story can be viewed at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...home-cheney-mason-says.html?track=osiphoneapp

Personally, I thought she would go home and the family just wouldn't talk about everything unless KC wanted to talk about it. That's what happened before, which is why I came to that theory.

This topic is being opened for discussion. Remember our TOS as it will be enforced!

No name calling, variations, bashing, etc.

:tyou:

I have always thought this is where the "abuse" allegations came from. Her revenge on him!

You know where I think she will go? Crazy. I think she will strike again.

No I think Casey's days with her family are over. I thinks Cindy lives her daughter, but if she came home they know in their heart she is responsible for Caylee's death and they won't be able to get past that with Casey. There will always be questions and they will lead to fights and arguments. It will be a disaster. No, Casey is done with her family.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

Who is to really believe the DF team, but in this case I do believe she will not be going home. KC's family is broken. There is to much to sort out and put together before they can ever come together as one unit. Personally I would rather see them stay apart. All of them need help.
I am sure the DF already have a place for her to go...where that is who knows.
I recall hearing either Baez or CM in an interview saying that she needs help and that there are many people offering their services.(Mental Help serices) Maybe she will go to some fancy facility for a while. Last night on NG the psychiatrist said they could not classify KC with one particular disorder, so if she goes for help I hope they have the wisdom to find out what the heck is wrong with this girl. I hope they don't get bamboozled.
Lee needs to move on with his own life.
GA and CA..I really do not know if they will stay together but who knows maybe this was a lesson to them. One can hope.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

The grand jury indicted her for murder, based on George's testimony. If not for his testimony, she probably would not have been indicted. So, in her way I think she came up with the "abuse" to get back at him. She is blaming him for her own actions.

ETA: She hates her parents more than she loved Caylee. :banghead:

Thoughts?

Spot on!

Thoughts?

I think you are correct in your theory. Everytime GA wanted to step in and put his foot down CA got in his face and basically told him to lay off KC she would take care of it.

I have a hard time believing she'll want to get any treatment. For one thing, she's a sociopath and doesn't think she needs help, IMO. And she's been in jail for 3 years. She probably wants to get out of anyone's clutches and go party!

Thoughts?

That seems to be the common thread throughout the A's household as far as KC was concerned. LA confirmed it during his testimony. It was always about KC. If KC had stayed in prison CA would have still had her daughter because eventually KC would have caved in on the visitation. CA's greatest fear has been apparently realized.....she has lost both her girls. jmo

GA was not as kid-gloved in his approach with her as CA was. I think it ticked ICA off to no end. And THEN! His not lying for her in front of the grand jury! How dare he not!!
That was the end right there IMO, she was done with her father, save for some revenge.

In any event: I have to research if she will remain in any way under jurisdiction of the court and that meaning she'd have to remain in Orange County.
Maybe Mason will move there and set up house with her.
Or the DT will stick her in a plush hotel where they'll post guards and she'll be hounded by press and public alike. And she'll be a prisoner there and will have to keep her curtains shut all day.

The place where they hide her will leak out within 2 days. It will be the hottest thing going to find where she is, and some tenacious folks will not rest till they've found out, I'd wager. i really think she'll have no life, plummet in "poor, pitiful me"- gloom, and then subsequently take her rage out on her caretakers.
It'll be wild. :crazy:

:waitasec: IMHO that is a no brainer. Of course she is not going home, after accusing her father for sexual inappropriateness.
IMO - It is the last chapters to make it all seem real.
Besides KC and her parents must have a lot of anger between them, regardless to the fact that they did save her azz.

IF.... BIG IF (I trust none of them) but IF? JB was not paid. Because he may have been paid indirectly by the boys who
did hire him...How else did he live all these many months? he does have a family????? :waitasec:
He will be getting his share now, that must be his deal with KC.

To keep his interest in this - she may get her own place near him
which will probably have a guard for her safety, also hired by the boys that hired him.

ALTERNATIVELY, she may go straight to a cosmetic surgeon for safekeeping. Then she will see her family.
Doubt it - she has to give a few interviews first....:puke:
WHO KNOWS? &#8211; but she cant be safe out there

When Jessie Grund was interviewed he gave me the impression that CA did a lot of belittling of KC and she did this in front of her friends which in my opinion is wrong. If you have something not nice to say, say it in private. All in all KC seemed to be one of the major problems in the home and it is to bad no one had took authority over her. It was easier for them to ignore.

Thoughts?

Kimster - this has been my thought exactly. It was probably a very big inconvenience for Casey to have her father move back home after the separation. It would have been a whole lot easier for her to maintain her fiction and her lifestyle without him in the house. I am guessing that she was pretty good at playing him against Cindy - that was probably a big part of the equation here. So sad - a terrible situation for Caylee.

ETA - It irks me to no end that the DT managed to twist the situation and make it seem as though Casey was the victim. I remain convinced that she was responsible for much (maybe most?) of the discord in that house.

I think there is a dysfunctional emotional tie between ICA and CA that will not be broken.

she might not go home right now. but when the money dries up and the DT drops her, and she is alone on earth, the most hated woman, she'll go back. after all, CA is the only one who accepts what she's done :) (discounting a few from pinellas county and I'd bet my house they dont plan to hang out with ICA)

Thoughts?

BBM - you think like a rational person KC is not rational.

I know that mentally ill people in some ways act like drug addicts.
I strongly believe that she is MI and it takes a very long time in many cases to diagnose it.

A drug addict hates those who want to clean them up or help them, and trust only those who give them drugs.

IMHO KC will never forgive her family regardless to how much they did indeed help her at their own expense and risk.
She will not be rational, she will buy what JB sells from now on in her mind he is a lifesaver.

Thoughts?

I agree with you completely......I think what really sealed his fate was the Grand jury testimony---which he had no choice in....I think the only reason he was so flakey during the search was to keep CA in control or calmed down---remember how much weight she lost and such...eggshells...!!! She is a spiteful b....h after all.
Did find some humor when jean c. asked cm if ica a could stay with him---and he delayed his comment...think he is over her as well but will stay with the money making plan at this point until it runs dry--which should happen pretty soon!

I also think it will happen again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member