Support Thread: Kathi Belich

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicalgirl

Peace Hawk
Reaction score
Even in my shock and dismay over the verdict - I took the time to read Bill Shaeffer's last video clip to hear his opinions on how and why according to the law, this jury came to this decision. I watched because I needed his calm rational to try to bring some balance to my thoughts.

And for the first time, through all the hearings, trial selection and trial daily commentaries, Kathi Belich was not at his side.

I recall thinking OMG - Kathi - this must be so painful for her! I hope she has someone close to her who can listen to her sorrow and comfort her as she comes to terms with the verdict. And then in my own self preservation, she slipped from my mind.

Even though I again woke up dreaming about this case, this morning Kathi has been on my mind. Kathi Belich, one of Caylee's most visible champions since day one of this case. Vocal, brash and gutsy. Standing up to Mason and Baez day after day like no one else has. Sure I believe it was partly about her career, BUT and I mean this with my whole heart, I believe Kathi, like all of us fell in love with a little girl who was thrown away like a piece of trash. And her tireless effort was what catapulted her career - and not selfish motivation.

So I'd like us all to take a moment to post our admiration for her three years of dogged determination, and to say thank you for her superlative effort in reporting every detail of the case. This can't have been easy...

I loved watching you Kathi and want you to know how much I admire you and I offer such deep heartfelt thanks for everything you did for Caylee.

I always knew when I caught a glimpse of the redhead on the screen that I was going to get the real story, and the reactions people wish we didn't see. I hope you are taking care of yourself right now - I worry about you. We may not like the verdict, but that will never take away the tremendous care and attention you took in your support of the story about Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

You go down in my memory banks as a Hero of mine. Thank you Kathi!

:yourock:Kathi - :yourock:

I have appreciated all you have done on this case and your interviews with Bill S. have been a breath of fresh air. All the common sense and straight forward discussion were very much appreciated.

Salem

I second that, I hope Kathi is ok. She deserves a break from this right now, she will be right back at it when ICA gets released, the ZFG civil trial, etc. I know she will get to the bottom of anything she runs across. Not much escapes Kathi Bellich. I will never forget her "why are you strutting like that?"

abbie

I'll raise my glass to that! Kathi rocks and she rocks hard.

Even in my shock and dismay over the verdict - I took the time to read Bill Shaeffer's last video clip to hear his opinions on how and why according to the law, this jury came to this decision. I watched because I needed his calm rational to try to bring some balance to my thoughts.

And for the first time, through all the hearings, trial selection and trial daily commentaries, Kathi Belich was not at his side.

I recall thinking OMG - Kathi - this must be so painful for her! I hope she has someone close to her who can listen to her sorrow and comfort her as she comes to terms with the verdict. And then in my own self preservation, she slipped from my mind.

Even though I again woke up dreaming about this case, this morning Kathi has been on my mind. Kathi Belich, one of Caylee's most visible champions since day one of this case. Vocal, brash and gutsy. Standing up to Mason and Baez day after day like no one else has. Sure I believe it was partly about her career, BUT and I mean this with my whole heart, I believe Kathi, like all of us fell in love with a little girl who was thrown away like a piece of trash. And her tireless effort was what catapulted her career - and not selfish motivation.

So I'd like us all to take a moment to post our admiration for her three years of dogged determination, and to say thank you for her superlative effort in reporting every detail of the case. This can't have been easy...

I loved watching you Kathi and want you to know how much I admire you and I offer such deep heartfelt thanks for everything you did for Caylee.

I always knew when I caught a glimpse of the redhead on the screen that I was going to get the real story, and the reactions people wish we didn't see. I hope you are taking care of yourself right now - I worry about you. We may not like the verdict, but that will never take away the tremendous care and attention you took in your support of the story about Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

You go down in my memory banks as a Hero of mine. Thank you Kathi!

I love KB and would like to support this thread,but I can't agree with your use of the word brash to describe her...
My dictionary defines it as - Self assertive in a rude,noisy or overbearing way.
I have never seen that from Kathi.

You rock, Kathi! Thank you so much for all the tweets and updates along the way!

Thank you Kathi. We could always count on you to be calling out the hard and real questions from the sidelines when others did fluff.

Thank you for doggedly searching for the truth amongst all the lies you had to sort through.

A huge heartfelt thank you, Kathi! Your compassion for little Caylee is evident but is clothed in professionalism. I appreciate your the search for the truth somewhere in this tragic situation. Continue to do what you do best.

Thanks Kathi B. We love everything you did. You were the best at bringing out the real person in people.

images

I love KB and would like to support this thread,but I can't agree with your use of the word brash to describe her...
My dictionary defines it as - Self assertive in a rude,noisy or overbearing way.
I have never seen that from Kathi.

I apologize - I didn't mean it unkindly! But that woman dares to ask the questions most reporters didn't dare to and she asked them first and with incredible determination. I used brash as a way of admiring her kamikaze style, and not as a criticism at all. Hope that helps. I chuckle to myself when I think about her going after Baez and Mason over and over again.

Kathi, thank you for your dedication to this case. For 3 years, I have watched you fight so hard for Caylee, and you never stopped. Every day of the trial, when the camera would pan the gallery and I saw you, I would tell my hubby "there's our girl". Thank you for everything you have done to cover this case, doggedly and honestly. I'm hoping good things come your way because you so deserve to be recognized.

I apologize - I didn't mean it unkindly! But that woman dares to ask the questions most reporters didn't dare to and she asked them first and with incredible determination. I used brash as a way of admiring her kamikaze style, and not as a criticism at all. Hope that helps. I chuckle to myself when I think about her going after Baez and Mason over and over again.

I was trying to find the You tube video of her as Wonder Woman but it looks like it was taken down. If anyone here has a copy post it please.

Kathi B is a SuperStar!!!! I now compare every other reporter to her and as one can imagine, none have held a candle to Kathi. I admire her for so many reasons, the most of which, is her dedication to Caylee. I wish for her a lifetime of peace and happiness, she has earned it.

Does anyone have the strutting video handy...I really need a good laugh and I'm just too lazy to go look for myself...it's been one of "those" days!!!!

Kathi,
I looked forward to your reporting everyday.
:yourock: You did an excellent job covering the trial. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123