2011.07.10 - ABC Jaycee Dugard Special 9PM Eastern.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are watching this but there is a two hour special with Jaycee airing right now.

omg I am watching this right now and it is hard to watch. Everyone just a warning here. I don't know if I can get through this.

It's getting better and omg this poor girl and what she went through. I almost teared up when she talked about her having a baby how she didn't feel alone now.

I just feel sick at his face keep coming up. What an horrendous excuse for a human being. Nancy too.

Yes, I am also watching.

What a remarkable, beautiful woman and mother she became despite the years of torture she endured.

Bless you, Jaycee! :rose:

And what is amazing about this too is how she would school her kids regardless of only having 5 years of school. Simply AMAZING!

I haven't seen it on west coast yet. Is is it the special Primetime live report?
Dish network doesn't give a description.

I saw her picture on the front of People
mag today. What a cutie! She looks happy now.

I'm looking forward to seeing this later this evening. I'm in southern California and it's not on until 9:00pm Pacific time. I did see a brief preview on Friday.

I haven't seen it on west coast yet. Is is it the special Primetime live report?
Dish network doesn't give a description.

I saw her picture on the front of People
mag today. What a cutie! She looks happy now.

Yes, Primetime with Diane Sawyer.

What an amazing woman.

i hope jaycee makes millions and millions of dollars from her books, interviews, movie rights, appearances, etc. SHE truly deserves it.

(unlike others, whose name i refuse to ever type again.)

I'm looking forward to seeing this later this evening. I'm in southern California and it's not on until 9:00pm Pacific time. I did see a brief preview on Friday.

Definitely worth watching!

:)

Oh man we gotta buy her book, she is absolutely beautiful. what a great person.
Her mom did such a good job with her. God Bless You Jaycee. thanks to God for those police women for listening to their gut.

Now THAT is a book I will buy. What a beautiful soul. So pure despite so many years of degradation. What an amazing woman.

Everyone is tweeting Alyssa Milano right now telling her that Jaycee chose her name after her.

They're about to discuss how parole officers missed her during one of their 60 visits to the house. What a strong woman she is!

They're about to discuss how parole officers missed her during one of their 60 visits to the house. What a strong woman she is!

She said earlier she met one of them? He didn't say anything, just continued to pee test PG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back