The Ramsey's Master Bed

gsquared

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well hello everyone! I've been mostly absent from the forums for a couple of years now. I pop back in every once in awhile to see what's new. A thought occurred to me while reading another thread today. I read that JBR's bed was remade with the comforter neatly on top. I also read that Burke's bed was remade. Does anyone have a source for the info that Burke's bed was remade. IIRC, Fleet White and John Ramsey claimed to have awakened Burke to take Burke to the White's. Who made Burke's bed and when.

Also, this is my real question, what was the state of the Ramsey's master bed? Does anyone know? I don't recall ever hearing if it was made or not.

Hey gsquared! Good to see you back! I don't recall if the condition of the Ramsey's bed was ever mentioned. I find it curious that Burke's bed was made, because if any of my kids were missing, making the bed would be the last thing on my mind!!!!

Fleet said he made Burke's bed when he went to get him so he could take him away from the house that day.

great_tezi said:
Hey gsquared! Good to see you back! I don't recall if the condition of the Ramsey's bed was ever mentioned. I find it curious that Burke's bed was made, because if any of my kids were missing, making the bed would be the last thing on my mind!!!!
In any case JonBenet's bed shouldn't have been remade and I don't recall it being remade...

From the crime scene photos:

JonBenet's bed was not made, but it didn't look messed up either. The one corner was turned down and a pillow was out of place.

Burke's bed was fully made, as if no one had slept in it. When the cops asked who dressed Burke that morning, John replied that he didn't know. Rumor has it that Fleet White made the bed as he readied Burke for the ride to his house. Why would he do that? But that's probably from a Ramsey source, and just about everything the Ramseys said that morning can be considered not credible because they were impeached with the lie about Burke being in bed at 5:52 A.M. when the enhanced 911 call proved he wasn't. (Twizzler, can you source your comment that Fleet White made Burke's bed?)

I don't remember seeing a crime scene photo of the master suite bed.

JMO

I will have to look it up, but it was from one of these books I believe: PMPT, DOI, Steve Thomas' book or Wecht's book. At least that is what I am thinking right now. Will let you know later.

BlueCrab said:
From the crime scene photos:

JonBenet's bed was not made, but it didn't look messed up either. The one corner was turned down and a pillow was out of place.

Burke's bed was fully made, as if no one had slept in it. When the cops asked who dressed Burke that morning, John replied that he didn't know. Rumor has it that Fleet White made the bed as he readied Burke for the ride to his house. Why would he do that? But that's probably from a Ramsey source, and just about everything the Ramseys said that morning can be considered not credible because they were impeached with the lie about Burke being in bed at 5:52 A.M. when the enhanced 911 call proved he wasn't. (Twizzler, can you source your comment that Fleet White made Burke's bed?)

I don't remember seeing a crime scene photo of the master suite bed.

JMO
I recall several years ago seeing crime scene photos of the master bedroom.I remember my first impression that it was not well kept and the bed was not maid.I have been trying for the last hour or so to find those photos,i'll keep looking and post a link if i do.

How can that be, BlueCrab? They started taking crime scene photos BEFORE they searched the house? I am confused, I thought they weren't really doing much of anything when they thought this was a kidnapping and once it became a murder investigation is when they started all of the photos, etc.? I guess I have something confused. You would think if they were taking pictures at the time they thought this was just a kidnapping, they would have opened that door themselves and would have been checking ALL areas in the house.

In the photo of the Master Bed, it appears that only one side of the bed has the ten comforter turned down. The other side has what appears to be a blue velvet bedspread over the bed. Maybe only one half of the bed was slept in that night. Just theorizing.

Looks like both pillows have been slept on though, and really it is not unusual for one person to kick the covers off the bed from burning up and the other to be covered up because they are cold natured.

twizzler333 said:
How can that be, BlueCrab? They started taking crime scene photos BEFORE they searched the house? I am confused, I thought they weren't really doing much of anything when they thought this was a kidnapping and once it became a murder investigation is when they started all of the photos, etc.? I guess I have something confused. You would think if they were taking pictures at the time they thought this was just a kidnapping, they would have opened that door themselves and would have been checking ALL areas in the house.

Twizzler,

Yep, you would think that. But JonBenet's body wasn't found until 1:05 in the afternoon just a few feet beyond that white door, which is the door to the windowless wine cellar. Most of the crime scene photos had been taken in the morning.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back