Reaction score
Please post about the following shows here:

Vinnie Politan
Jane Valez-Mitchell
Nancy Grace
Dr. Drew
Joy Behar

Thanks!

Jane Valez-Mitchell was rocking tonight! I think for the first time ever I liked her rants.

My wife watches the show, thus..........

Nancy Grace wants to know for sure if CFCA is housed in the OC jail. Told Liz to contact them.

There was a DT private detective on JVM just trashing George the whole time even saying George had been accused by the defense team about molesting Casey back at the begining of the case and he did not deny it.

Of course it was a lie, the DT needs to make George still look bad and that he molested Casey so they can sell their books.

NG says Jury foreman and most of the jurors think KC killed Caylee.

Why these jurors just didn't hang the jury and give the state another shot I will never know.

I'm sure it wouldn't have killed them to stay here for another week.

ORL_SHIN-exter-1.jpg

There was a DT private detective on JVM just trashing George the whole time even saying George had been accused by the defense team about molesting Casey back at the begining of the case and he did not deny it.

Of course it was a lie, the DT needs to make George still look bad and that he molested Casey so they can sell their books.

I didn't believe anything he said. JMO

NG says Jury foreman and most of the jurors think KC killed Caylee.

Why these jurors just didn't hang the jury and give the state another shot I will never know.

I'm sure it wouldn't have killed them to stay here for another week.

ORL_SHIN-exter-1.jpg

Someone here said it best (sorry forgot who) "these were 12 people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty." my opinion is that they had had enough with sequestration. they knew that to convict they needed to review the evidence because of the death penalty and decided to acquit because they did not feel like working anymore. MOO

I don't think he is suppose to say that. Can't GA go after him????

I turned it down and watched the Jaycee Dugard video from last night interview. If you didn't watch it, check out the thread and watch. Very good. Her story of being a true Mom and protecting her children. Unlike this evil B here.

I didn't either and I am ashamed JVM did not ask him if he got permission from the DT to say this stuff which he had to have and why didn't she ask him if he was working for them still.

Well, keep in mind who hired him - Linda Kenney Baden.

I can't stand her. I guess they want to throw GA and LA under the bus more but who in their right mind would believe ANYTHING ICA had to say? It astonishes me that anyone would believe one word out of her mouth.

NG states jury foreman says he's sick and disgusted at the verdict.
Jmo, a little late now.

I turned it down and watched the Jaycee Dugard video from last night interview. If you didn't watch it, check out the thread and watch. Very good. Her story of being a true Mom and protecting her children. Unlike this evil B here.

I watched that last night. I really enjoyed it. It gave me a very good feeling unlike the KC news.

How is the foreman saying he's sick and disgusted at the verdict? I'm curious, but I was fairly young during the OJ trial. Did the jurors come out and say the same carp?

And riddle me this: Am I ever going to stop watching HLN's coverage of this case?? lol. I think I have a problem!

NG says jury forman was DISGUSTED when he had to sign the verdict sheet! Why the heck did he SIGN it then???????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni