Swearing can make men impotent

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Too much swearing can make men impotent and women develop male characteristics including facial hair and extra muscles.

According to research by Russian scientist Gennady Cheurin and his team at the Centre for Ecological Safety and Survival in Yekaterinburg, the research was based on the popular belief that water has a type of

"memory" that can be influenced by positive and negative forces.

Cheurin said that his team had sworn at a glass of water for several hours and then poured it over wheat seeds. Only 48 per cent of those seeds which were watered with the "foul" water sprouted as opposed to 93 per cent of seeds watered with holy water taken from natural springs.

Cheuring said: "We then looked at heavy swearers and others who never used bad language, and found whenever men use these words in their daily life, this immediately leads to sexual dysfunctions, i.e. impotence. If a woman uses these words in her daily speech, she slowly begins transforming into a man, getting more hair and muscles."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1146030.html?menu=

Casshew said:
Too much swearing can make men impotent and women develop male characteristics including facial hair and extra muscles.

According to research by Russian scientist Gennady Cheurin and his team at the Centre for Ecological Safety and Survival in Yekaterinburg, the research was based on the popular belief that water has a type of

"memory" that can be influenced by positive and negative forces.

Cheurin said that his team had sworn at a glass of water for several hours and then poured it over wheat seeds. Only 48 per cent of those seeds which were watered with the "foul" water sprouted as opposed to 93 per cent of seeds watered with holy water taken from natural springs.

Cheuring said: "We then looked at heavy swearers and others who never used bad language, and found whenever men use these words in their daily life, this immediately leads to sexual dysfunctions, i.e. impotence. If a woman uses these words in her daily speech, she slowly begins transforming into a man, getting more hair and muscles."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1146030.html?menu=

Uh oh - so you are saying this chest hair and these killer calves are a result of my unimaginative, four-lettered language?! CRAP - Better start sensoring myself!

LOL

Dang, and I thought my problems were hormonal. Well, they did beat us in the space race! Better starting curbing the tongue. Or is the message that we should drink only holy water? :waitasec:

Hi, Cass. I see this story came from Ananova, as have a lot of others. They all have a ring of untruthfulness to them, like something from the Weekly World News, or the Globe. If we are going to have a laugh at something absurd, shouldn't it at least be true?

Casshew, LOL! :laugh: Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I read this...

Did the article happen to mention where that "foul water" came from by chance? It tells us where the holy water was taken from - natural springs, yet it doesn't say where the foul water came from.

on another note....

Posted by Sally -Dang, and I thought my problems were hormonal. Well, they did beat us in the space race! Better starting curbing the tongue. Or is the message that we should drink only holy water? :waitasec:
:cool: The only holy water in Russia is Vodka Sally - perhaps this explains why 93 percent of those seeds sprouted vs the 48 percent with foul water (actual H2O)? or vice versa?

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back