Woman accused of cutting off husband's penis said he 'deserved' it

Softail

Reaction score
:eek:

Woman accused of cutting off husband's penis said he 'deserved' it

The victim, who was not identified, told detectives that Becker made him dinner, but he believed something was wrong with his food. He went to lie down and when he woke up he found himself tied to the bed, with his wife tugging his clothes off, he said. She then allegedly cut off his penis and threw it in the garbage disposal.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/garden-grove-husband-penis-cut-off.html

I wonder what she thinks he did to deserve it? :waitasec:

I always look at these types of articles (and it's interesting that it seems to be once or twice a year someone does this) to see if it's my ex husband. I'm almost certain someday I'll see his name.

Sexual dismemberment is tremendously horrific. This woman could be psychotic but she surely planned this crime well. Even if this man has abused her in the past, there are other options. Absolutely disgusting and horrible and reprehensible.

This action is something that is so often mentioned in comments about sexual abusers in a jocular sort of way but when it truly happens (whether the man did anything criminal or not), we are reminded just how awful it is.

I'm sure there's a story here but I'd far rather have had a court sort through it than a woman resort to act. My hope is that the man survives to tell his side of the story.

I've always said if my husband had an affair, I'd cut his off.
But, I say a lot of things I don't REALLY mean.

Now, if he did have an affair, the thought might cross my mind, but I don't "think" I'd go through with it. :smile:

:eek: Poor man.

I agree. She was totally out of control and this was a horrendous act. He might not live. I know some who say if a man abuses or is unfaithful he deserves it but I disagree. They were in the process of getting a divorce.

If revenge is the answer then what about the unfaithful wife?

This is sick and grotesque. She not only ruined his life but she ruined her own too.

On behalf of dudes everywhere, I'd like to thank the ladies above for their comments and good sense.

And while we're at it, how about we don't cheer for anybody's rape, male or female, in prison or out?

Personally, I find it easiest just to be against violence in all cases and regardless of the gender of the victim.

I think there are two threads for this one.

To me this is no different than a man drugging a woman and cutting off her outer genetalia. It's a horrific crime.

The physical damage is bad enough but then it's compounded by the psychological damage to a person.

Snipped from OP link:
aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

I hope they charge her with attempted murder too.

I have a standing policy to never "thank" a post which promotes violence. It's just never the answer. That's stooping to the level of the criminal. Crimes against humans are atrocious. Crimes with sexual components are soul-stealing.

I happen to be married to a man who listened to the disclosures of eight children who had been raped. My husband is a large man, extremely strong--both physically and emotionally. I vividly remember him parking his new back-hoe on our driveway in a historical residential area of town (just a tad out of place but LE allowed it to stay there). The driveway was the only dividing line between the rapist and his family and our young children. My husband never made a single comment about reprisal and I'm proud of him for that. It would have done nothing more than hurt our children even more. They desperately needed their father.

The backhoe said it all. A hole could be dug.

Whatever happened to just walking away. I am sick and saddened that this monster went to such lenghts to dismember someone. She might as well just have killed him! You don't drug someone, tie them up, then proceed to cut off a body part - that is just psychotic.

She absolutely does not deserve the insane defense (if that's what she goes with). Her calculated pre-meditation shows me she knew exactly what she was doing.

pre-meditated attempted murder charges should be brought - no question.

MOO

Mel

I literally screamed out loud when I read the garbage disposal comment!! :puke:

It appears that women can mutilate men in the same way that men mutilate women, but it is more rare.

I think we have 2 threads in this story.

This is a very dangerous woman. This crime is senseless.

I literally screamed out loud when I read the garbage disposal comment!! :puke:

I know. She went so far to plan it, tie him up, cut it off...THEN goes the extra step to put it in the garbage disposal? That's just sick and twisted all the way around. I wouldn't want to be the CSI bloke/gal who had to fish that out.

Mel

I know. She went so far to plan it, tie him up, cut it off...THEN goes the extra step to put it in the garbage disposal? That's just sick and twisted all the way around. I wouldn't want to be the CSI bloke/gal who had to fish that out.

Mel

Thanks for making a gross situation unbearable to even think about, thank you very little.

:maddening: :puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back