2011.07.12 OCSO Press Conference **Video Here**

I have such respect for that team of people. I have a close family member in LE in that area, and I know they worked hard on this case just like they do all the other cases that come their way.

I thought each one handled the questions wonderfully. I especially liked how Sheriff Demings said it was a way for the entire country to have closure. Although, he probably doesn't realize how many people outside of the States have followed this case.

I will never forget LE standing in the balcony waiting for the verdict. They were there for Caylee. They wanted to see justice served. G-d bless them all. They have the biggest hearts!

Didn't Melich say in this press conference that there were no sealed photos in this case? Please someone shut Wendy Murphy up. If Vinnie has a special and gives this woman any more air time, I'm afraid I will 'splode.

Gerald Boise was a star in this press conference. He doesn't care about the defence calling his forensics - fantasy forensics! He knows the truth!

Love this man!

A classy, kind and funny man. Jenny Welch was brilliant as well.

I have the upmost respect for this LE Department.

O.M.....
And Wendy Murphy, after the stuff she's been spouting about this case....has the nerve to suggest jurors should be required to have a certain level of intelligence and suggested #11 wouldn't have made it through. This from the person who is saying Casey was "pimping Caylee". Wow. How about applying that standard to TH's?

I'd like to thank all of you who posted questions and answers. I feel so much better knowing YM talked about the photos. I always pay attention when anyone mentions kidde *advertiser censored* (Wendy Murphy) I trust and believe YM. I'm also glad that "security" for FCA is not going to be provided and that there have been no threats. I'm also happy LE is confident in the job they did. They are moving on! Good for them. They all have done a wonderful job with this case. I would like to see an interview with the person, (can't remember his name, Cain ???) who didn't follow through on RK's call. What a different outcome it would have been. Now I'm going back to read Count #3. I'm still having a problem with that one LOL I'm just thankful for Caylee's Law and KARMA :)

If anyone could help me I'd be forever grateful.. I so wanted to be able to see this PC, but due to my dr.appt that was just not possible..

Now in following either link to wftv for the videos, as usual my being via mobile this is the one news media site that I ALWAYS HAVE IMMENSE DIFFICULTLY AND USUALLY CANNOT EVEN SEE THE PARTICULAR VIDEO LINKED!!! due to the way wftv has their online set up even tho I am on an iPhone which is perfectly capable of viewing the site in full version desktop mode wftv makes this impossible to do.. It has been frustrating at times throughout the Casey coverage but I must admit today's PC and my not being able to view it due to Wftv's choice of how they direct and redirect their links almost has me in tears(yes, sad I know).. But I really wanted to hear what these fine detectives and officers had to say..

I did check our great Patty G's YouTube page in hopes she taped it, but seems as tho she too missed it due to a dr appt :( and only has these same 2 links as well..

If anyone has a solution I'd love and be forever grateful.. Any other iPhone users that have found a way around this frustrating issue?? TIA to anyone who can help!

Regardless OCSO Rocks and NEVER, EVER lost sight of who this was ALWAYS about.. Caylee Marie Anthony!!!!

I was gone all day and made the choice to watch this video but NOT the one of Greta and the jury foreman. A healing choice.

This video makes me proud and it reminds me that the facts and evidence were there. I am so proud of the whole group of professional men and women that stepped up for Caylee.

I have a question about this PC. Did I hear YM say that after the jail house letters alleging abuse, that they offered to investigate it and were denied by JB? Is that because JB knew that if they checked it out and it was proven to be unfounded then he couldn't use the allegations in court to confuse the jury? Wouldn't the same go with GA involvement in a "cover up"? If they cleared GA then JB couldn't use it? Isn't that kinda like cheating? He gets these crackpot theories in by refusing to have them fully investigated? That really burns my biscuits!

I have a question about this PC. Did I hear YM say that after the jail house letters alleging abuse, that they offered to investigate it and were denied by JB? Is that because JB knew that if they checked it out and it was proven to be unfounded then he couldn't use the allegations in court to confuse the jury? Wouldn't the same go with GA involvement in a "cover up"? If they cleared GA then JB couldn't use it? Isn't that kinda like cheating? He gets these crackpot theories in by refusing to have them fully investigated? That really burns my biscuits!

Yes, the chap sat next to YM (with glasses) said that they offered to look in to it, but the Baez Law firm told them not to talk to ICA.

I would imagine that JB didn't want it investigated because it wasn't true. (IMHO). Then it could not be used in Court.

Very telling IMHO.

Whoa, I missed that part. This just gets better and better. :/

I want to thank the LE for taking time to make that press conference. It was soothing in a strange kind of way. I also think the LE really WANTED to have that press conference - to show that they did everything they could, and to show that they did it for CAYLEE. I really think they felt deeply for the little girl, they are the ones who did the "dirty" work of cleaning up Casey´s mess, they handled the little skeleton, and it must have broken their hearts.
THANK YOU, LE, for including Caylee in the press conference by putting up a large poster of her. So very sweet, such nice people, each and every one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back