2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Since we seem to have non-stop, round the clock HLN news coverage on the Anthony case, please feel free to post about here throughout the day.

Thanks everyone!

Respectfully brought over from the other thread because it got closed before I could finish my quote. Thank you.

It also appears it could have been something as simple as KC originally gave a verbal statement to police before LE sat all of them down in the early morning hours of the 16th to give written statements. GA, CA and LA were all there and KC would have been asked what Caylee was wearing. It's that simple. GA remembered because KC refreshed his memory to a day when Caylee was wearing that outfit. jmo

So in reality, HE DIDN'T REMEMBER what Caylee had on..KC was lying so GA just perpetuated that LIE by repeating it to the LE.

What I find so outrageous is that the underliying current is that CA and GA are the innocent, grieving grandparents. Did the SIX months of them acting SHIFTY, SHADY and SUSPICIOUS during the hunt for Caylee get magically erased from memory? Did the way they obstructed the investigation and bullied everyone trying to help locate Caylee, conveniently get forgotten.

It didn't from mine and then BOTH of them got on the stand they continued that SHIFTY, SHADY, SUSPICIOUS behavior and LIED…under the premise that they were trying to help cover their daughter’s butt.. I called B.S! They were trying to cover their own butts.

GA and CA both desecrated their granddaughter's memory and prevented JUSTICE from being served. I can’t muster up any sympathy for either of them. Jmo.

Vinnie Politan said he wants to do a special program with Wendy Murphy on her allegation that Casey was "pimping" Caylee.

OMG! Vinnie needs to get a reality check... Wendy Murphy drives me batty every time she opens her mouth. "Pimping" a 2 y.o.??? Honestly, that is ridiculous!!

Casey Jordan is another one I can't stand, I mute the t.v. when she is on camera.

I really wish HLN would just move on and quit replaying this trial non-stop. It's over, it's done, the verdict won't be changed. Perhaps everybody and their dogs can sue Casey and the Anthonys and keep it going for years, but I am sick of the non-stop yakking endlessly about the jury and what all the TH's think about it.

I don't care where Casey goes when she gets out of jail. She can move to Timbuktu or the moon... let's focus on somebody else and stop worrying about what she does or thinks. In 5 years, nobody is going to care one way or the other what happens to her.

Vinnie Politan said he wants to do a special program with Wendy Murphy on her allegation that Casey was "pimping" Caylee.

I sure hope he doesn't follow up with this. It's ridiculous and a total waste of time.

OMG! Vinnie needs to get a reality check... Wendy Murphy drives me batty every time she opens her mouth. "Pimping" a 2 y.o.??? Honestly, that is ridiculous!!

Casey Jordan is another one I can't stand, I mute the t.v. when she is on camera.

I really wish HLN would just move on and quit replaying this trial non-stop. It's over, it's done, the verdict won't be changed. Perhaps everybody and their dogs can sue Casey and the Anthonys and keep it going for years, but I am sick of the non-stop yakking endlessly about the jury and what all the TH's think about it.

I don't care where Casey goes when she gets out of jail. She can move to Timbuktu or the moon... let's focus on somebody else and stop worrying about what she does or thinks. In 5 years, nobody is going to care one way or the other what happens to her.

I totally agree with you TxLady2. HLN has morphed into the NATIONAL ENQUIRERER...

We need to forget the Anthonys. I know I need to. I just can't get over this and it will get worse for me if Casey is released and she then has Paps following her around like she is Paris Hilton. I will lose it!

I agree it is far-fetched and I think law enforcement would have investigated this.

I DO believe, however, that people "sell" their children into pedophilia more often than we would wish to think. If someone has the goods and can back up the claim with facts, good for them for speaking out.

I am interested in what she has to say and how she will back up these assertions. After Casey Anthony's behavior over the last 3 years, I believe there is nothing she would not do.

We need to forget the Anthonys. I know I need to. I just can't get over this and it will get worse for me if Casey is released and she then has Paps following her around like she is Paris Hilton. I will lose it!

:gthanks: I can't agree more. Life must go on and I resigned myself to that yesterday finally.

That's so how I expect it to go. No way is she going to quitely and frankly, she should be followed around and people should watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't do anything again. If she is ignored I have no doubt she'll kill again or do something to get attention. No one should have to suffer at her hands again, so on the one hand, I'm okay with her being stalked/followed; I just want pay any attention to it.

Harvey Levin (lawyer/TMZ dude) says all networks say they don't pay for interviews but they always do. So jurors/KC would be paid.

Ignoring someone who wants attention is the most painful thing of all therefore I vote for ignoring every and any media attention. If the Anthony's are all allowed to go quietly into the night, that would be the healthiest for the viewers and the least financially advantages for those who want financial benefits out of this awful situation.

I wonder how Juror #11 is being compensated by Greta and Fox News?

Gary Tuchman from CNN - Juror #3 is having a tough time dealing with the aftermath of the trial. Thinks that her attorney lied, but the SA did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I dislike Jennifer Ford, juror #3, so so much. Stop going on TV! She has this little smirk on her face when she's talking about the nasty letters people send her. I swear, she thinks this is funny.

Gary Tuchman from CNN - Juror #3 is having a tough time dealing with the aftermath of the trial. Thinks that her attorney lied, but the SA did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

She's having such a tough time right now that she continues to go on the news stations with her story, which is NOT helping her situation.

JVM "breaking news" about the upcoming hearing for a deposition...well at least she is on the same day as the news this time...

I agree it is far-fetched and I think law enforcement would have investigated this.

I DO believe, however, that people "sell" their children into pedophilia more often than we would wish to think. If someone has the goods and can back up the claim with facts, good for them for speaking out.

I am interested in what she has to say and how she will back up these assertions. After Casey Anthony's behavior over the last 3 years, I believe there is nothing she would not do.

Have you heard Wendy's theory though? I can't remember the details at the moment, but a few things she uses as part of her theory are just not correct. I can't remember them all now, but for example, she says the Sunfire wasn't in ICA's posession on June 17th. There are a couple other things too. I'm not saying it never happens, but I don't think it happened to Caylee. I also don't think Vinnie was serious about giving her an hour to present her theory, I think he was just trying to shut her up. I was laughing because obviously Vinnie hadn't heard Wendy's theory before the show yesterday.

LOL
Did the caller just say most puerto ricans don't want her either. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members