Help From Anyone

Rundle12

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi-
I do not usually write on the board... but I am rather new anyways but I need a favor. My life has been taken over by this case, for my political science class I am doing her case as my final case study.I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who knows where I coulld get my hands on some footage dealing with the case, or if anyone here has footage, if they would be willing to make a copy for me? Thanks everyone so much!
Jamie

Rundle12 said:
Hi-
I do not usually write on the board... but I am rather new anyways but I need a favor. My life has been taken over by this case, for my political science class I am doing her case as my final case study.I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who knows where I coulld get my hands on some footage dealing with the case, or if anyone here has footage, if they would be willing to make a copy for me? Thanks everyone so much!
Jamie
Well I was given this DVD called Perfect Murder Perfect Town. U could get it on E-Bay. It is a theatrical account, of the events and has some actual news footage on it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back