Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has a million-dollar offer on the table.

In a WESH 2 News exclusive, reporter Dave McDaniel learned that a freelance TV producer is making an offer for Anthony's first interview once she leaves jail.

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2psv0D9

He said he has another check for jurors who want to join in on the interview.

Sounds like everything to do with offers is going through JB. I wonder if that will still be the case when she leaves there on Sunday?

They are both good at fabrication of the truth, neither one of them seem to know how to handle money, this is a perfect set-up for more dysfunction. JMHO

This <unusual person> Al Taylor is speaking via phone with WESH TV right now. I'll stop typing now because I like it here and don't want a time out.

They say money is the root of all evil.
Evil is something ICA knows about.

JMO

The fact she will profit off of what she did drives me nuts.

Translation:

I believe in MY right to make big, huge, stupendous bucks by grabbing high ratings when airing this interview with ICA. :floorlaugh:

Why would anyone pay a million dollars for a fictitious story? Fiction novels are a dime a dozen and as Judge Strickland said..."The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

Honestly, who wants to hear her spin tales?
AT: "Did you do it?"
ICA: "Do what?"
AT: " Kill your daughter?"
ICA: "Who? What are you talking about? I'm just here because everyone hates me and I need cash quick!"

Cindy will be chomping at the bit to get a piece of the former prisoner's pie.

after taxes and civil suits that million is going to be zilch

If it is even true .
Does this guy really have a million dollars??
Maybe he is lying ?? That would be something huh
Freelance - so he needs backers .

Why would anyone tune in to this interview and bolster this guy's ratings? Any interview that ICA gives will appear on every news channel within minutes of hitting the air waves. He may end up with very low ratings and therefore very low payback on his investment, while everyone watches it on Youtube later. :)

0 watchers = 0 dollars.

Freelance--interesting--guess all the big guns are afraid of a backlash.

Why would anyone pay a million dollars for a fictitious story? Fiction novels are a dime a dozen and as Judge Strickland said..."The truth and MissBut, but Anthony are strangers."

But, but... he says he ain't playing. Really!

"It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2tRiqEs

:rolleyes:

If she gives an interview and blames it all on George can he sue for slander?

This will be the "network television" way around suffering the wrath of the people. THEY won't pay her, but they WILL pay the "freelance producer" who will pay her.

The networks will salivate to pay him to get the video, and can say their hands are clean - they never paid FCA.

Well, we just need to be more specific when we voice our displeasure to these organizations. No paying her, her family, her attorneys, her jurors OR any freelancers that might be paying her.

Which story will she tell? Is the money prorated for the times she lies? I guess there wouldn't be any left then, huh?

Yuck!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members