OH - Roslynn Stoinoff, 4 wks, beaten to death, Colerain Twp, 12 July 2011 *Insanity*

oh my gosh I cannot even imagine what they had to feel seeing this. I feel so bad for them :(

This man should have still been locked in a mental facility after the butchering of his poor dog, not at home or in the public where he was allowed to have access to a defenseless one month old baby!! My prayers are with the family members who had to witness such a horrible act I hope the baby went quickly so her suffering was short.

This man should have still been locked in a mental facility after the butchering of his poor dog, not at home or in the public where he was allowed to have access to a defenseless one month old baby!! My prayers are with the family members who had to witness such a horrible act I hope the baby went quickly so her suffering was short.

He had been in a mental health institution after killing his dog.

The article here explains how police found him with blood in the car and his father told the cops to send him home. The dad said he was schizophrenic and was off his medication. The father was taking him to an appointment the next day. Cops showed up as he was getting ready for the appointment and found the dog being burned.

Only this poor family knows what in God's name they were going through and who knows for how long?

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...iece-death?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

This is so awful and sad. To ask to hold the baby and then beat her like that. Can family members tell when a schizophrenic is off their medication or are they normal until they do something like this?

This is so awful and sad. To ask to hold the baby and then beat her like that. Can family members tell when a schizophrenic is off their medication or are they normal until they do something like this?

then what makes it worse, when they seen what happening, tried to stop him but they over powered him...god bless.poor baby...and the family members who tried to stop it...you were overpowered, but still a hero, in my opinion, just for simple fact YOU TRIED TO STOP IT.

From August 2011:

http://archive.cincinnati.com/artic...090062/Stoinoff-ruled-incompetent-stand-trial

Lanny Stoinoff, accused of slamming his 4-week-old niece to death, was found mentally incompetent to stand trial Tuesday and, because he is so violent and deputies fear for their safety, he was ordered moved to a maximum security mental hospital...

Stoinoff’s mental competency hearing wasn’t scheduled until next month but, because it was completed early and because of issues surrounding Stoinoff’s violence while in custody, it was moved to Tuesday...

The judge ordered Stoinoff to be sent to Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare, a Columbus maximum-security facility for the mentally ill. He will remain there until he mentally is restored and able to continue his court case.

From April 2015:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2015/04/08/death-penalty-child-killers/25453965/

Lanny Stoinoff, 27, of North College Hill. Accused of slamming his 4-week-old niece, Roslyn Noelle Stoinoff, to the floor of his parents' Colerain Township home, killing her. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Result: Indefinite stay at a mental health facility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back