2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Going on @issueswithjvm tonight to discuss the details of our 3:30 p.m. hearing. Please tune in!!
27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So sorry and its always me who asks I can't find a link to watch online. Anyone? help! mine always seem to expire after I've saved it.
TIA

I'm on a tablet-can someone post link

I'm on a tablet-can someone post link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-george-anthony-supports-caylees-law/story?id=14080086

Casey Anthony's father has made it clear that she is not welcome to come home when she gets out of jail on Sunday following her acquittal for the death of her daughter Caylee, sources close to the case told ABC News.

In another shot at his daughter, George Anthony is also encouraging people to sign a petition for Caylee's Law, which would make it a crime for parents to not report that their children are missing.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-george-anthony-supports-caylees-law/story?id=14080086

Casey Anthony's father has made it clear that she is not welcome to come home when she gets out of jail on Sunday following her acquittal for the death of her daughter Caylee, sources close to the case told ABC News.

In another shot at his daughter, George Anthony is also encouraging people to sign a petition for Caylee's Law, which would make it a crime for parents to not report that their children are missing.

Yes, he does have a pair! Way to go George!!!!!!!! :rollercoaster:
She's had y'all on a roller coaster long enough & this speaks volumes that they KNOW she killed Caylee!

I don't know if I should be proud of George or skeptical. lol.

I mean, let's assume he was in on the defense's scheme to cry sexual abuse. Would he pretend to be angry at her so it wouldn't be completely obvious to the public, who are for the most part ticked off enough as it is? I could be reading too much into things, but you never know with these people! :dunno:

It just occurred to me that during DCS's interview with Joy Behar she continuously referred to KC in the past tense! I guess she has already washed her hands of her and moved on!

I think any DT member who says they will give KC a place to stay is full of it! IMO!!!

It's hard for me to watch HLN these days bc they plaster KC everywhere. I truly wish they'd take all her pictures down and replace them with Caylee Marie. Bc we all know that's exactly what KC wants to see, her image all over the tv.. ugggh

Jane and Mike on HLN are getting some serious wrinkles between their eyes from sitting out there in that sun for weeks on end...

I don't know if I should be proud of George or skeptical. lol.

I mean, let's assume he was in on the defense's scheme to cry sexual abuse. Would he pretend to be angry at her so it wouldn't be completely obvious to the public, who are for the most part ticked off enough as it is? I could be reading too much into things, but you never know with these people! :dunno:

that's my opinion. she is not "leaving the state" and "changing her name", she's going home to mommy and daddy. they're just all telling tales to keep the media away.

The ABC News article about George is no longer available. That was quick!
Apparently they are/were the sole source of the information. Other news sites are quoting and or referring to the ABC article and their links to it don't work either, so who knows what the truth is?

Today is the first day HLN could have any legitimate "news" to report on Casey and instead they play old tapes all day on "In Session" and barely cover the hearing until long after it is over...WTF...

Does anyone really think FCA will be able to leave the jail to places "unknown"? No WAy!
any paparazzi worth their weight in salt would split up and follow ALL vehicles to whichever destination. How difficult is that? they may have 7-8 vehicles leaving the jail. she will be found immediately. Anyone to discover her location will make millions on her pic. Heck, I'm thinking about going over to the jail on saturday night and picking any unmarked dark vehicle and just following it just in case! :waitasec:

Today is the first day HLN could have any legitimate "news" to report on Casey and instead they play old tapes all day on "In Session" and barely cover the hearing until long after it is over...WTF...

Yes and I'm am waaaaayyyy over them replaying the whole hugging/laughing/crying BS b/w FCA, Baez & DCS upon the not guilty verdict.

George's 'not welcome' statement retracted. See post #21 here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144198"]2011.07.15-17 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just before Vinnie came on at 5pm I heard the HLN host say Casey has received lots of offers. ???? What offers? Everything's been retracted except the freelancer with the $1million, right? Even Hugh Heffner said 'no'.

I hope HLN goes down the drain after this is over...all of the TH's will want big raises for their "in depth" coverage and the audience will be mostly gone...

Reporting 3 journalists will be embedded at OC Jail for FCA's release, and they will hold a press conference afterwards.

George's 'not welcome' statement retracted. See post #21 here:

2011.07.15-17 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just before Vinnie came on at 5pm I heard the HLN host say Casey has received lots of offers. ???? What offers? Everything's been retracted except the freelancer with the $1million, right? Even Hugh Heffner said 'no'.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28556571/detail.html

Q&A with Cheney Maso

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member