Potential Biorelatives of Caylee wanting to bring Wrongful Death Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollywog

Reaction score
Have y'all seen his picture? No way he's Caylee's daddy. But it would be FUNNY if Casey were actually involved with this guy back then. And here he is:

http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=999023300

The link doesn't work for me :(

Are you saying this because he doesn't look like Caylee? My kids look nothing like me, I have had people ask me who they were or if I was babysitting. Rare, I know, but it does happen.

Are you saying this because he doesn't look like Caylee? My kids look nothing like me, I have had people ask me who they were or if I was babysitting. Rare, I know, but it does happen.

He looks nothing like Caylee plus he's a lot older than Casey, I can't imagine her being with someone so much older. If you just google his name the jail site will come up and you can see his picture, I don't know how to post it here.

Hate to the break it to ya, but...

http://www.wistv.com/story/15085283/inmate-files-for-dna-test-claims-to-be-father-of-caylee-anthony

SALTERS, SC (WCSC) - The possibility of another twist in the Casey Anthony case may take place right here in South Carolina.

Court records obtained by Live 5 News show that an inmate at the Williamsburg Federal Correctional Institute in Salters has self-filed for a DNA test, claiming he's the father of Caylee Anthony.

The documents in the case of Christopher Umberger (Umburger) versus Casey Anthony show Umberger filed a paternity suit to prove he's the deceased 2-year-old's father.

http://www.woay.com/News.aspx?nid=1000

He was convicted in 2001 for heroin trafficking. He served 8 1/2 years in prison and was released in April 2010. According to the article @ the above link, he was arrested in September 2010 for violating the conditions of his release.

He was in prison when KC became pregnant. His claim is bogus.

ETA: I should have said - IF this is the same guy who wants a paternity test, then his claim is bogus. But realistically, how many inmates by that name are incarcerated @ Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.? I think it's the same guy, and I think he's just another attention seeker in a long line of attention seekers.

Just another weirdo who has a crush on KC just like those sending her money.

He'll be the first of many to make this claim. It appears this guy was in jail at the time. Expect tons of others to come out of woodwork here too. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Poor Caylee.

I do think maybe the one who died whose name I believe is Michael could be the father. Baby looks a lot like him and the timing seems to match up.

He'll be the first of many to make this claim. It appears this guy was in jail at the time. Expect tons of others to come out of woodwork here too. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Poor Caylee.

I do think maybe the one who died whose name I believe is Michael could be the father. Baby looks a lot like him and the timing seems to match up.

Yep just like all the fools that wanted to be Baby Dannielynn's (Anna Nicole Smith's daughter) Daddy..
It was just sick.

He was convicted in 2001 for heroin trafficking. He served 8 1/2 years in prison and was released in April 2010. According to the article @ the above link, he was arrested in September 2010 for violating the conditions of his release.

ETA: I should have said - IF this is the same guy who wants a paternity test, then his claim is bogus. But realistically, how many inmates by that name are incarcerated @ Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.? I think it's the same guy, and I think he's just another attention seeker in a long line of attention seekers.

I knew our Sleuths would figure this out in short order! :rocker:

Nice job!

Salem

Inmates will often file claims for almost anything in order to get out for "field trips" to court, etc...

I don't think this is the same Christopher Lee Umberger (can there be more than one in Federal Prison?). This one is in a West Virginia jail. (Southern Regional Jail is in Beaver, WV). Have not been able to find an Umberger in a SC prison...

During the time 6-16-08 thru 7-15-08 didn't ICA and MHopkins text back and forth- she told him that she had something important to tell him in person that her family already knew about? I personally think Caylee and MH look alike.

Wish he would come forward because according to the way he said he missed seeing pics of Caylee and other things within the test messages it seems plausable he could very well be daddy.

This inmate is playing a joke, perhaps to have something to do. He thinks this is funny and is probably mad that his DNA is on file and nothing to do with it.

Bluefield, WV is his hometown, his family ran an auto shop under Umberger Garage or J&R Garage. Very troubled.

During the time 6-16-08 thru 7-15-08 didn't ICA and MHopkins text back and forth- she told him that she had something important to tell him in person that her family already knew about? I personally think Caylee and MH look alike.

Wish he would come forward because according to the way he said he missed seeing pics of Caylee and other things within the test messages it seems plausable he could very well be daddy.

It certainly is possible. I have three in mind. I wish they would come forward but it is too late, I'm afraid. Somebody should have stood up for hhis child and filed a wrongful death suit.

Mark says he never slept w/killer casey...so I don't know. It was reported that Tara (his ex-wife) had an affair w/LA which resulted in preg/abortion. KCA hates Tara as does LA by the letter he wrote her.

LA and KCA sure do get upset with pregnancys....real upset. KCA also blew a gasket when she allegedly had a miscarriage w/ Brandon S. This family is just plain nuts..:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10