Car Chase in LA - live

Charlie09

Former Member
Reaction score
link here

Guy has gone all over LA - inland empire, and is headed to the grapevine tonight. 3rd striker with a potential kidnap victim and refuses to pull over. Wonder how long his gas will last?

If you're up and bored, may be interesting to watch.

hmmm, helicopters can't fly through the grapevine at night. So the chase goes on, but you can no longer see it.

The grapevine is not easy to navigate at night (no lights, etc). I hope LE catches up with him STAT before anyone gets hurt.

What the hell happened to Carmageddon? I thought LA was supposed to struggle with massive gridlock today.

In fact, however, I drove from Palm Springs to Long Beach and back and encountered nothing but the usual, summer Saturday traffic. I only drove under it, but the 405 in LB looked empty.

What the hell happened to Carmageddon? I thought LA was supposed to struggle with massive gridlock today.

In fact, however, I drove from Palm Springs to Long Beach and back and encountered nothing but the usual, summer Saturday traffic. I only drove under it, but the 405 in LB looked empty.

No one really wants to be stuck in gridlock, I think they did a great job of scaring everyone. It looks like the guy had an easy time of most freeways

(Glad it was relatively easy....my daughter's grandparents have a place in palm springs, they usually go every other weekend, but decided to stay home this weekend because they thought more people would head that way to avoid the traffic jam in LA)

No one really wants to be stuck in gridlock, I think they did a great job of scaring everyone. It looks like the guy had an easy time of most freeways

(Glad it was relatively easy....my daughter's grandparents have a place in palm springs, they usually go every other weekend, but decided to stay home this weekend because they thought more people would head that way to avoid the traffic jam in LA)

A lot of people may have had that thought. The streets downtown were packed when I got back around 9pm. That isn't the norm in the desert in July.

Sorry I didn't have time for the Sawgrass Festival. Maybe next year...

I watched it for a couple of hours because I LOVE CAR CHASES!!! but the I even got bored. The closest he came to us was the 57 frwy and 60 where my Mom lives. The news media finally had to call it quits too. He was seen throwing bads of white stuff out the window of his car..Hmmmm??? Supposedly the girl was a kidnap victim but they were both laughing their butts off when the camera showed them handcuffed in the back seat of a squad car. Stupid people!! They just don't realize the lives they put in danger going high speeds and driving so recklessly like they were!!

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-101-freeway-pursuit,0,2400946.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back