Haleigh Prayer Vigil - August 17th ***INFORMATION ONLY-no case discussions***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Everyone is invited to join the family of HaLeigh Cummings at the foot of the Palatka bridge to release balloons for HaLeigh’s birthday. HaLeigh was born at 2:16 a.m. and balloons will be released at 2:16 p.m. Free balloons will be given to anyone who cannot join the family but would like to release a balloon for HaLeigh from their own location. We would also ask that anyone who remembers HaLeigh show their love and support by joining us and releasing a balloon from wherever you are. Free balloons will be red, purple, and pink ~ HaLeigh’s favorite colors.

This information was given to me and I wanted to share.

Please, do not get into discussions about who or what or why unless it is positive. This is for HALEIGH!

:tyou:

God Bless You HaLeigh. :blowkiss:

Little Haleigh,

Many people are praying for you Haleigh.

What a sweet & beautiful child you are, and many of us wish you were here now and enjoying your childhood. I hope you can hear our prayers for you. If you're in Heaven now, then you are in an amazing place and God is holding you in his arms. Hope you are happy where you are, and that you are at peace.

So many people love you and always will. Even though many people here have never met you, we still care and will forever have you in our thoughts & prayers.

You are very loved & missed! May God keep you in his care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86