2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who's getting a wee bit tired of all the "Where is Casey?" speculation?

It's like a massive game of "Where's Waldo" where Waldo is a narcissistic, prevaricating baby killer. She'll eventually out herself, that much is certain.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your fellow Target shoppers...

Am I the only one who's getting a wee bit tired of all the "Where is Casey?" speculation?

It's like a massive game of "Where's Waldo" where Waldo is a narcissistic, prevaricating baby killer. She'll eventually out herself, that much is certain.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your fellow Target shoppers...

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Hmm.. San Diego. That might be where Casey is hiding out ;)

Soon enough, these daily threads for Fox/HLN won't be needed...life goes on, other outrageous things and/or people will make the news.

Yes I'm tired of the "Where's The Casey" OBSESSION by HLN and others. I mean come on who cares. I'm sure she'll be back in the news sooner then later and probably for something not good. Like O.J. her time WILL come.

Yes I'm tired of the "Where's The Casey" OBSESSION by HLN and others. I mean come on who cares. I'm sure she'll be back in the news sooner then later and probably for something not good. Like O.J. her time WILL come.

Yep.

Tick tock, Casey...tick tock. :)

Yep.

Tick tock, Casey...tick tock. :)

Exactly - unless she has already sold her story and had it filmed - she can't afford to stay out of the news.

I'm not concerned because I believe Baez is still playing the public. I believe he already knows when CFCA will be sighted and has probably filmed it and has that release date solidly in his sights.

This is just a money game to Baez - why are we pretending it is anything different?

Isn't a matter of time before someone finds out where she is and the minute she steps out to the pool....click, click, click. Isn't that how pazzorotti do it? They will have their picture to sell and not have to split it with anyone. jmo

LOL....Just thought of something. Why would JB put KC in any proximity of LP? LP filed his suit in Sacramento??? I think she is still in Florida under the watchful eye of her defense team. jmo

I am thinking somewhere in central Florida, but I do not care where so much as who is paying the bills. My only reason to know anything about her now is to make sure I let any networks or product sponsors know how I feel about blood money.

I'm tired of the poor KC propaganda. She won't be able to get a job - she'll have to go from interview to interview to make any money. Blah blah blah.

That's bull. Why can't she get a job?

How many lawyers did she have at her beck and call? They all thought the world of her and believed in her innocence. She could work at any one of their offices and make a salary good enough to support her. Have any of them offered one to her?

Isn't a matter of time before someone finds out where she is and the minute she steps out to the pool....click, click, click. Isn't that how pazzorotti do it? They will have their picture to sell and not have to split it with anyone. jmo

I am surprised no one has tracked her down yet. If she is in Cali you would think LP would be trying to locate her, but he would most likely botch it and his face is known. If she still is in Florida all the more I would think she would have been found out by now. Whatever.

I'm tired of the poor KC propaganda. She won't be able to get a job - she'll have to go from interview to interview to make any money. Blah blah blah.

That's bull. Why can't she get a job?

How many lawyers did she have at her beck and call? They all thought the world of her and believed in her innocence. She could work at any one of their offices and make a salary good enough to support her. Have any of them offered one to her?[/QUOTE]

If they offered her a job now she would be visible and that is not what they want. They are still waiting for her to bring them the money from IV

What state now will have to have their taxes used to support this creature?

All hairdressers watch for a creature with 30 inches of dark hair, wanting it all cut off short and made blonde or red (IRISH??)
and if she doesn't like it, you will see a wolf's face and get a shove.
Wants acrylic nails painted sexy red.
Tatoo that needs retouched on her pure white shoulder.
Talks about her imaginary friends in HIGH places and her make believe HOT job.

Then we will all know where she is............

LOL....Just thought of something. Why would JB put KC in any proximity of LP? LP filed his suit in Sacramento??? I think she is still in Florida under the watchful eye of her defense team. jmo

Isn't he just yakk - yakkedy yakking? I thought it was just talk and no actual action out there yet.

I'm thinking a book deal may not be in the works-why wouldn't the person writing about Casey have been visiting with her in jail-the pages being vetted by the lawyers-so when it was time for the decision-it could be written and published asap. That would have been the ultimate public relations splash-either way.

Borders bookstores is now going under. I'm wondering if a book publisher could really place their business in such a position of laying out the big bucks, getting a major editor/ghostwriter who would demand a hefty chuck too-as well as damage the writers reputation. Can it afford a big bomb and the backlash in this horrible economy?

Part of me feels like to several of us, this was a heartbreaking life changing, thing-and to several millions of people -they think-man, that stinks, but I'm not lingering on this mess. This is sexist of me, but majority of women would boycott the book. We'd fuss and fight our fellas that bought it. And everybody else is like -whatever-I'm not wasting my time on that mess! I think it would cause a bit of a stink-but the backlash isn't something that bookstores and retailers don't want to mess with right now. Walmart? Target? Would they want the fuss? What about upper echelon stores? I don't think Casey's story could be sold in a store-no matter what the ad campaign or retailer that sells it. A "Family" store may not take the risk in the face of possible boycotts...
Just my ramble....

Agree LambChop, which is why I think Baez already has this carefully orchestrated. There is no way he is willing to let a few clever pazzorotti take those big bucks away from him....just IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46