2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on HLN Casey Anthony dunking booth at a fair in Lexington Kentucky, people had the choice to dunk a lookalike on the guilty or not guilty side. It eventually was shut down because too many people complained. lol I think I would've liked a shot at that.

Just on HLN Casey Anthony dunking booth at a fair in Lexington Kentucky, people had the choice to dunk a lookalike on the guilty or not guilty side. It eventually was shut down because too many people complained. lol I think I would've liked a shot at that.

If anyone complained, I would think it had to be the "guilty" look-alike. Chances are they could barely get back up on the seat before being dunked again! :floorlaugh:

Well the DT wanted to be left alone. Looks like they are getting what they wanted.

In Sessions is on to the Jackson trial. HLN has a mix but, they will have CM on later and who really cares about him ?

JVM, NG, Dr Drew are saying less and less. Seems like no media thinks the fake sighting was funny.

I am guessing by the end of the week DT will have to call a press conference to get their mugs on TV.

I would like to see more about G&C's BS fund to pay them selfs, which is just sickening.

Other then that not much is happening.

It is looking like her 15 minutes are almost over and not one interview or book deal. My wish is to never look at her again.

Well, I'm going to guess NG will spend 50 minutes on Casey, the circus yesterday and likely CM's 911 call and give 10 minutes to another case.

Please prove me wrong.

It is looking like her 15 minutes are almost over and not one interview or book deal. My wish is to never look at her again.

Jose will pull another rabbit out of the hat, they aren't going to go away quietly!

According to local Orlando media, Shirley and Cheney Mason are getting threats after their phone number appeared on a FaceBook page.

I have to say that I don't feel sorry for the Masons. CM brought this on himself by his behavior. His comments following the verdict, condemning the protesters gathered in front of the courthouse as people who don't believe in the U.S. Constitution, was an effrontery to everyone who disagreed with the verdict.

While the Bill of Rights guarantees the right to a fair trial, it also affords the right to freedom of speech and expression. Everyone has the right to express their opinion, and in this case, many feel the verdict was the wrong verdict and are expressing their opinion.

Then, on top of his condemnation of the protesters, CM made that obscene gesture during the DT's celebration of the verdict.

In regards to the news reports that the airport sighting was a hoax, this seems to be a game JB is playing in trying to keep the media and public's interest. All it's doing is making everyone angry.

Maybe JB hasn't been able to lock in a deal with someone for that first interview. It would serve him right to lose out on all the money he anticipates getting.

As for that first interview, I don't think we can expect anything revealing in regards to what happened to Caylee. And that's all anyone is interested in hearing...............what happened to Caylee. If Casey is ever interviewed, she will only lie and make it all about herself.

CM's 911 call?

Sorry, typo. His wife called 911 to report threatening phone calls she's been getting. She sounded terrified.

I expect it to be spun as this being Mason's fault.

Honestly, I'm not positive Mason even knows where Casey is. I would be amazed if she was at any property he owned. I know he's doing all the lectury press now but it looked like he was going to walk off the case a bit ago. remember the psych eval he demanded which was based on an "incident". He's doing press because it's good for him/PR. I'll add I really don't think DCS has any idea where she is. (got a bit annoyed when people where posting property details of their houses)

Only silver lining is there hasn't been any more violence. I do worry what will happen if someone spots Casey for "reals" or someone a lot of people think is her.

Won't the telephone company have a record of those incoming calls? Sounds crazy someone would call them and think they would get away with it. jmo

No one needs to be making threatening calls to anyone, IMO...yes, the defense has been acting in a ridiculous manner, but is that a reason to threaten someone, especially a wife of a lawyer? I hope they arrest this person and charge them with making terrorist threats...JMO

Charge them with making terrorist threats? That ain't gonna happen.

Thank, Leila. I can't imagine what kind of person it takes to call and threaten someone they've never met. I'm filled with all kinds of dislike of CM, but I'd never wish him and his family harm and I'd certainly never threaten them.

CM has brought much of this on himself with his insults and gestures but, like any other person, he's entitled to police protection. I wonder if LE told him they'd be out promptly - in 31 days.

Well the DT wanted to be left alone. Looks like they are getting what they wanted.

In Sessions is on to the Jackson trial. HLN has a mix but, they will have CM on later and who really cares about him ?

JVM, NG, Dr Drew are saying less and less. Seems like no media thinks the fake sighting was funny.

I am guessing by the end of the week DT will have to call a press conference to get their mugs on TV.

I would like to see more about G&C's BS fund to pay them selfs, which is just sickening.

Other then that not much is happening.

KC will soon realize that the only way to stay in the public´s eye is to commit another crime. I hope she will disappear into obliviation and not harm any more people!

Thank, Leila. I can't imagine what kind of person it takes to call and threaten someone they've never met. I'm filled with all kinds of dislike of CM, but I'd never wish him and his family harm and I'd certainly never threaten them.

CM has brought much of this on himself with his insults and gestures but, like any other person, he's entitled to police protection. I wonder if LE told him they'd be out promptly - in 31 days.

I do not trust anything coming from the KC entourage. While I do not condone making threats to Mrs Mason, I just wonder if it is another attempt to keep the KC story hot. Their KC investment is turning into an expensive dud IMO.

Won't the telephone company have a record of those incoming calls? Sounds crazy someone would call them and think they would get away with it. jmo

Bet its just Baez calling over and over and over again, begging Cheney for some more bankroll.

"I'm in a jam here, papa!"

:floorlaugh:

According to local Orlando media, Shirley and Cheney Mason are getting threats after their phone number appeared on a FaceBook page.

I have to say that I don't feel sorry for the Masons. CM brought this on himself by his behavior. His comments following the verdict, condemning the protesters gathered in front of the courthouse as people who don't believe in the U.S. Constitution, was an effrontery to everyone who disagreed with the verdict.

While the Bill of Rights guarantees the right to a fair trial, it also affords the right to freedom of speech and expression. Everyone has the right to express their opinion, and in this case, many feel the verdict was the wrong verdict and are expressing their opinion.

Then, on top of his condemnation of the protesters, CM made that obscene gesture during the DT's celebration of the verdict.

In regards to the news reports that the airport sighting was a hoax, this seems to be a game JB is playing in trying to keep the media and public's interest. All it's doing is making everyone angry.

Maybe JB hasn't been able to lock in a deal with someone for that first interview. It would serve him right to lose out on all the money he anticipates getting.

As for that first interview, I don't think we can expect anything revealing in regards to what happened to Caylee. And that's all anyone is interested in hearing...............what happened to Caylee. If Casey is ever interviewed, she will only lie and make it all about herself.

ITA ... His antagonizing the public with his words and gestures is guaranteeing problems for the Masons ...
Cheney, y'all need to get a new telephone number (unlisted) and SHUT your pie hole !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23