GUILTY CA - Cole Machado & Jakob Lee for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Eureka, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Cole Machado meets up with Jakob Lee on the internet and sadly two children become victims in child *advertiser censored* production that crosses State lines.

Jakob Lee is a navy man and some sort of psychiatrist assistant? At one point he did go visit Machado.

http://www.times-standard.com/localnews/ci_18505627

Lee was known on the internet as Purpletrim420. If you dare to google it I wouldn't click on any of the sites he frequented and there's plenty.

A certified psychiatric technician in the Navy uses a screenname like that.

Oh and yes Lee traveled from Virginia to Eureka to meet with Machado. They go to great lengths and miles these pedophiles.

Oh boy. Cole Machado raised in the Church Of Latter Day Saints. Everything you ever wanted to know and more about Cole Machado.

http://humboldtherald.wordpress.com...re-arrested-on-*advertiser censored*-charges/

Eureka and Humboldt County are kind of like the southern border of "my area". Eureka's an old logging town which is mostly very liberal due to the local "green industry" and Humboldt State (a really good school). Shame on this man for bringing dishonor to such an honorable cause...marriage equality. I have to do some reading as I want to understand this case. The federal indictment came from the Eastern district of Virginia and yet the two men are in Eureka? Let me get up to speed. In the meantime, make sure you read the post here by a poster with the initials of JM on July 22, 2010 at 10:56 pm. I surely hope she did indeed call LE. She says she only "faintly" remembers calling but she says she did tell others at the Mervyn's store they worked. I wonder if that's the location of the abuse? I have to wonder after reading her story.

http://humboldtherald.wordpress.com...re-arrested-on-*advertiser censored*-charges/

I get so offended when friends and supporters remind me, the reader, not to jump the gun or to conclusions. Jeesh. I know what it takes to get an arrest these days. I know how many offenders they let slide as they have to go after the worst. There was a time when I do believe some mistakes were made but the *advertiser censored* industry is far more careful now (no more slipping underage photos in with adult *advertiser censored*) and the tech guys are tremendously advanced. They know child *advertiser censored* when they see it. So give me a break. I'll jump to all the conclusions I want as I'm sitting here watching the arrest and I'll still be sitting here (God willing) when the guilty plea to a few lesser charges comes quietly rolling in next year.

Shame on you Mr. Machado. You stood up for much I believe in. But you negated your honor when you created images which depict your torture and humiliation of children.

My Lord...how out there can a guy get? Mr. Purpletrim420 just lays it on the line. I promise, Filly, I did not open the sites but you're right--a google search says it all. "Toddler boys only" and "any pics of boys in any stage of dress age 4-12". I think he means "stage of undress". This gives new meaning to what LE said about catching some pedophiles--"It's like shooting fish in a barrel."

http://findarticles.com/p/news-arti...ged-child-*advertiser censored*/ai_n56547922/

Sailor charged in child *advertiser censored* case

"Lee also admitted to molesting a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Calif., in May, the affidavit says. Lee is originally from Eureka, Calif. The investigation is continuing. Navy records say Lee enlisted in 2008 and most recently worked as a hospitalman at Portsmouth Naval Medical Center...."

more at link

FWIW, my guess is that they mean Redding, CA which is in Northern California. It's 165 miles inland from Eureka, which is on the coast. I find this very odd. Very few people would travel over the Trinity Forest from Eureka to Redding. It's a long long haul. There's a small airport in each town but nothing big. I wonder if Lee flew into Medford, OR and drove south to meet a boy or flew into Sacramento and drove north. Redding's right on I-5 and is known as a hub for prostitution (I know this). And who supplied the child?

Sailor Lee is a disgrace.

Great wishlist there on Amazon:

The Boy, A Photographic Essay book
Genesis Children DVD

Both popular with the "boylovers". Except they DON'T LOVE BOYS!! They hurt them.

In Filly's first link, it's clear that you get sent to the receiving state--where you sent the child *advertiser censored*--to answer federal charges. That answers a lot of questions for me about other large cases where men are sent across country to answer charges. Machado was sent to Virginia. His state charges in CA have been put on hold.

A comment at that same link:

"....i've met Cole.... at cub scout day camp when i worked for the boy scouts..."

Does this mean that Machado also volunteered for the Boy Scouts? Could that be a link to Redding?

Some election info on Machado, when he was running for Board of Trustees:

http://election.humcounty.com/Cole_J._Machado.html

Cole J. Machado
Student/Business Owner
Machado is a former Youth Council representative as well as Student Board Representative for Eureka City Schools Board of Education. He is President of the Humboldt Family History Society and attended Brigham Yougn University in Provo, Utah. The websites for several business prospects have expired but he has many social networking and pyramid scheme sites. Click on his name for links to his MySpace and other pages."

and notice that on an election information page from 2007, who he lists as his hero:

Heroes
Jakob Benjamin Lee

Websites claimed to be maintained by Cole Machado:

Cole Machado's myGOP Site
www.colejack.com
Humboldt Bay Internet
Machado Media
Humboldt Family History Society
LinkedIn
The Faces of WebHostingTalk.com Addict
mXsonline.com
Welcome to Isagenix, World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
Cole Pre-Paid Legal (myspace)
Cole Free Card Matrix (myspace)
Vote Cole Machado CR Board of Trustees (myspace)

Yes, this is the crazy Northwest/Emerald Triangle/Hippie Center of the Universe but that does NOT mean that this is cute or funny or anything but disgusting.

What's this mean on one of Lee's MS pages:

http://www.myspace.com/pureganja0

Heroes:
Jakob my master and his friend who owns my brother.

One of Lee's FB pages says he went to college in Eureka at the College of the Redwoods but went to Kauai High School in Hawaii.

And he's still got 163 friends??

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1519475878

Izzy I am not sure that one can "unfriend" a person. Not into FB much.

That other stuff??????????????? He's his own hero? Where the heck is his brother if he has one?

Filly, I think you can "unfriend" someone on FB. I'm surely no FB expert but I've seen it before....a dwindling number of friends when I check back on someone recently arrested.

I don't know what to think of the MS page. If there's a little brother, that concerns me greatly. I'm so hopeful that LE has identified the boys who Lee admitted to abusing.

There was an excellent comment under one of the articles from another young man who is gay. He said that Machado was sexually aggressive and refused to take "no" for an answer. He got into people's space and had to be shut down quite forcibly. When you think of Lee and Machado "working" together, there's no telling what kind of evil they committed.

Machado looks to be from the Provo, Utah area. You don't suppose he has younger siblings who went to visit him in Eureka?

Oh my, so many many little boys......

I hope these boys are getting the best services that can possibly be offered.

http://www.times-standard.com/rss/ci_18960797?source=rss

Eureka man pleads guilty to child *advertiser censored* charges: Cole Machado faces 30 years in federal prison
September 23, 2011

A 25-year-old Eureka man faces between 15 and 30 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to producing child *advertiser censored*. Cole Jack Machado was arrested in June at his Quaker Street home in Eureka and faced two counts of producing and six counts of distributing child *advertiser censored* but entered his guilty plea to the single count Tuesday, avoiding trial...."

and

"...According to the statement, Machado persuaded, induced, enticed or coerced John Does 1 and 2, both minors, “to engage in sexually explicit conduct” for the purpose of creating child *advertiser censored*. Both offenses are alleged to have occurred in Eureka -- the first on Nov. 25, 2009, and the second on Dec. 12 of that year...."

and

"...As part of the investigation, detectives also were told that Machado was potentially involved in the distribution of child *advertiser censored* with a man named Jakob Lee, 25, of Norfolk, Va., according to court documents. Lee, a certified psychiatric technician for the U.S. Navy who is originally from Eureka, pleaded guilty in March in the Eastern District of Virginia federal court to two counts of distribution of child *advertiser censored* and was sentenced earlier this month to 30 years in prison, court documents show...."

and

"....According to court documents, Lee also confessed to authorities that he molested 25 boys. According to court documents, Lee traveled from Portsmouth, Va., in June 2010 and spent several days visiting Machado in Eureka. When contacted by authorities in December 2010, Lee told officers that he had molested a 9-year-old in California and that he was sent sexually explicit images of the child and another child by Machado..."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back