NY - Lauren Belius, 6, stabbed to death, 19 July 2011 *Insanity*

DianaElaine

Reaction score
Website
www.diana-elaine.com
This is horrible! I can't even imagine!

----------------------------------------------------

"Lauren Belius, 6 years old, was stabbed to death by her mom's boyfriend."

Allison Belius, 36, woke Tuesday morning to screams from the children’s bedroom. She found the door barricaded with a dresser. As she forced her way inside about 8:30 a.m., police said, Belius saw Trebilcock (the boyfriend) stabbing Lauren.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/slain_girls_mother_grateful_to.html

----------------------------------------------------

This is a little over an hour from me, and I searched, but found nothing on it here. I hope it's ok to post, this is my first time starting a new thread here. :innocent:

I can't even imagine, walking in on your boyfriend stabbing your daughter!
Lauren was a twin also, I can imagine what her sister is going through.

There's no information on the relationship of Allison and her boyfriend, or if there were any problems before this happened. Maybe more will come out later.

“this morning my daughter and i saw a murderer kill my daughter, a twin, a sister,” she wrote. “she was the kindest most amazing child ever.”

9813909-standard.jpg

Rest in peace, Lauren Belius

I know those involved. Horrifying. They really are a nice family. This world has so much evil

Father of 6-year-old stabbing victim recalls his final day with his daughter

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/father_of_six-year-old_stabbin.html

Six-year-old Lauren Belius told her father on Sunday that she had the best day ever at Enchanted Forest Water Safari.

“My only comfort is to know that the last thing I did with my daughter was spend a great day with her,” John Belius Jr. said. “She had a great time, all the kids did. It was very memorable.”
I was able to take my daughters on the balloon ride that goes over the park.

Belius is currently with his children, estranged wife and her family in Camden to make funeral arrangements and comfort one another.

I love this site, I really do but i'm wondering if it is affecting me negatively? Instead of feeling empowered, i feel so helpless at nearly every story!
Look at this beautiful little girl! Why does God let these things happen?
I'm close to tears right now.
RIP precious Lauren...

Very sad. I wonder how long she knew this guy and how long he had lived in the house. Could he have barricaded the door and used the knife to scare the girl while he molested her? She screamed..........???? There are men that look for women with kids solely to gain access to the kids.

How awful for the sister to see her twin stabbed.

DA: Sherrill suspect stabbed himself after deadly attack on girl

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x12...t-stabbed-himself-after-deadly-attack-on-girl

The man accused of fatally stabbing his girlfriend’s 6-year-old daughter in Sherrill Tuesday appeared to have been trying to kill himself after the early morning attack, prosecutors said Wednesday.

David Trebilcock, 30, still was recovering Wednesday at St. Elizabeth Medical Center from injuries that investigators now believe he caused to himself after the mother of Lauren Belius allegedly found him stabbing the young girl inside their Primo Avenue home, Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara said.

“The vast majority of his injuries appear to be self-inflicted and would be consistent with somebody trying to potentially take their own life,” McNamara said.

Very sad. I wonder how long she knew this guy and how long he had lived in the house. Could he have barricaded the door and used the knife to scare the girl while he molested her? She screamed..........???? There are men that look for women with kids solely to gain access to the kids.

How awful for the sister to see her twin stabbed.

Belius said he married his wife, Allison Belius, in August 2001. The couple is separated, but not divorced, and they share custody of their children, he said. “I moved out of roughly a year and a half ago,” Belius said. “And David moved in about two weeks later.”

bbm

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/father_of_six-year-old_stabbin.html

according to the father he has lived there almost a year and haf

What a beautiful baby. RIP precious. Her sister is going to feel like something is missing all her life. :(

RIP dear girl. the one positive thing i can say about this is that the mom didn't put the bf first and try to cover for him. she put her daughter first and is making sure this guy will be held responsible for what he did. it has to be hard but i give her credit and pray she and her family to have the strength to deal with this and also to find peace.

Any news on why he did this? Sounds like he wasnt a new boyfriend and had been in the home for a long time, and the kids seemed to like him.

Whenever little Lauren Belius came to visit her grandparents in Camden, the young girl would always pop the movie "Annie" into the DVD player and stand in front of the TV to sing all the songs.

http://www.uticaod.com/breaking/x371603909/Grandmother-recalls-ladybug-Lauren-after-stabbing-death

State police said Thursday that they found no history of psychological issues that might have predicted David Trebilcock’s allegedly deadly knife attack on his girlfriend’s 6-year-old daughter in Sherrill earlier this week.

http://www.uticaod.com/topstories/x1259735639/Police-Murder-suspect-had-no-history-of-mental-issues

I don't know where all the evil has come from. It could be the power of the media, but there seems to be SO much more evil than when I was younger, and even when I was raising my children. Today, I feel mothers with young children should not have live in boyfriends. Date them, but don't live with them. Watch your kids every minute, and don't ever leave them alone with a boyfriend. Sadly, tho, we are seeing almost as many mothers and fathers killing their own children. I pray for our world's children...

I do not know how the mother kept from beating that man to an inch of his life at that moment in time, I am so so sorry for their loss :(

I love this site, I really do but i'm wondering if it is affecting me negatively? Instead of feeling empowered, i feel so helpless at nearly every story!
Look at this beautiful little girl! Why does God let these things happen?
I'm close to tears right now.
RIP precious Lauren...

I feel the exact same way! I was raised to believe in God but with all of the horrible things that happen to children I just can't understand how God can allow this stuff to happen. Really makes me question what I believe. I just can't stand to see a child hurt. :banghead:

I do not know how the mother kept from beating that man to an inch of his life at that moment in time, I am so so sorry for their loss :(

She did stab him to try and stop him, he had stab wounds in his back.

My guess is that he is alive solely because there was another little girl in that room... and this mother probably realized she had to make sure she was safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back