GUILTY OR - Nickolas Vega for child *advertiser censored*, Eugene, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
I always wonder what the story is when someone is charged with crimes in two states. Did he travel to Kentucky or did he trade child *advertiser censored* from someone there? I don't see any "matching" arrests in Kentucky. Possibly, it's still under investigation.

Vega is so young--only 21. Yet, I'd be willing to bet lunch that this crime has been going on since he was able to access a computer. FWIW, Eugene is not in Josephine or Clackamas Counties. In fact it's quite a distance from both. The man must have gotten around.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/126126338.html

Eugene [OR] man, 21, gets 17 years for child *advertiser censored*
July 25, 2011

A 21-year-old Eugene man pleaded guilty to making child *advertiser censored* and was sentenced to 17 years in prison. Nickolas Alonzo Vega pleaded guilty to 3 counts of Using a Child in a Display of Sexually Explicit Conduct. He pleaded guilty as part of a plea bargain that resolves similar charges from crimes against victims in Josephine and Clackamas counties in Oregon and the State of Kentucky...."

and

“Vega harmed children in both Oregon and Kentucky. We are happy to see him brought to justice,” said Attorney General Kroger...."

More at link

I always wonder what the story is when someone is charged with crimes in two states. Did he travel to Kentucky or did he trade child *advertiser censored* from someone there? I don't see any "matching" arrests in Kentucky. Possibly, it's still under investigation.

Vega is so young--only 21. Yet, I'd be willing to bet lunch that this crime has been going on since he was able to access a computer. FWIW, Eugene is not in Josephine or Clackamas Counties. In fact it's quite a distance from both. The man must have gotten around.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/126126338.html

Eugene [OR] man, 21, gets 17 years for child *advertiser censored*
July 25, 2011

A 21-year-old Eugene man pleaded guilty to making child *advertiser censored* and was sentenced to 17 years in prison. Nickolas Alonzo Vega pleaded guilty to 3 counts of Using a Child in a Display of Sexually Explicit Conduct. He pleaded guilty as part of a plea bargain that resolves similar charges from crimes against victims in Josephine and Clackamas counties in Oregon and the State of Kentucky...."

and

“Vega harmed children in both Oregon and Kentucky. We are happy to see him brought to justice,” said Attorney General Kroger...."

More at link
yes, it had been going on for some time before he was caught. at the time a few months before his arrest, i was his roommate, i knew a slew of girls he always msging, but i never paid enough attention to know they were minors. he me over from our appt. He cost me thousands of dollars and stole all of and i do mean all of my stuff and tossed me out illegally, cause his grama was the manager of the Appts just behind dairy mart on Oakpatch rd off W11th. he even tried to get me arrested but the cops didn't buy it. i heard about his arrest a few months later. I so can't believe i took my sword to 1 of 3 streek kids that had barged into my home in nicks defense because he ran his mouth DT at a bunch of punks. i shoulda let those 3 streets kids beat his *advertiser censored*. now my blade urns for his blood or money he owes me, witch, ever comes first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back