Drew Peterson Wins Appeal on Certain Hearsay Evidence

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
I'm getting really tired of the murder victims' (and their families ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t ̶t̶h̶e ̶A̶n̶t̶h̶o̶n̶y'̶s), having NO VOICE.

Well, that just figures! :banghead: I don't know if I can follow another trial where the murderer may possibly be let free. What is wrong with the system, that the perpetraters get every chance afforded to them, and the victims get zilch! I'm just sick! :sick::sick::sick:

They are allowing 6 of 14 statements. I wonder if they still have a case.

If not, I wonder if they will proceed with charges connected to Stacy's disappearance/murder.

The way I read the article was that the appeals court didn't rule on the hearsay evidence because the appeal filing was too late. Am I reading this right?? I can't believe it took a year to rule that it was filed late. :maddening:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/26/court-upholds-hearsay-limit-in-drew-peterson-trial-262200950/

Technically... the appellate court ruled in 5 months. They got the case in Feb 2011.

The actual hearsay hearings took place Jan-Feb 2010, with trial set to begin July 2010.

Last minute 'oops' by the pros sent the whole thing upside-down. The day before trial started, Glasgow filed to appeal the first hearsay ruling.

So here we are.

I just hope that if this ever actually goes to trial that no LE officers of any kind are allowed to be on the jury. I have had enough of the thin blue line crap.

I hope that Stacy is found before this <unusual person> steps one foot out of jail.
It would be an ironic miracle.

Hopefully, if there is an appeal, he will continue to sit in jail until another ruling. That is right where he belongs. The longer it takes, the better. imo

He has his appeal but his ex wife was still murdered .
I will never get how it was considered otherwise and an accident at first !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back