Poll: Did Darlie Routier murder her children?

Did Darlie do it?

• Yes ~ she is on Death Row where she belongs

Votes: 234 57.2%
  • No ~ there was an intruder

Votes: 59 14.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 116 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
This case is fascinating and I am glad there is a new forum on it.

I think she did it... what about you? Looking forward to great discussion.

I believe that Darlie is guilty also and I also believe that Darin has something to do with the murder of their 2 precious boys also. I do believe that she does deserve a new trial due to the first court reporter errors so that the NG'S can't say that justice was denied for Darlie.

WindChime said:
I believe that Darlie is guilty also and I also believe that Darin has something to do with the murder of their 2 precious boys also. I do believe that she does deserve a new trial due to the first court reporter errors so that the NG'S can't say that justice was denied for Darlie.

Ew, she's already lost that appeal so no new trial due to the transcript errors.

I think she is as guilty as sin !!!
She should be punished to the fullest... those poor boys had no chance.

:) Thank you for that info see I knew I was way behind lol Don't get me wrong I believe she is 110% guilty of murdering her precious son's and I also believe Darin played a part in their murders also I just wonder if she will crack when she has her death warrent signed as to the date and time that she will be put to death and spill the beans on Darin.

Yes, Darlie is guilty. I also think the Aisenbergs had something to do with Sabrina's disappearance. (Sorry--subject change.)
Karen

WindChime said:
:) Thank you for that info see I knew I was way behind lol Don't get me wrong I believe she is 110% guilty of murdering her precious son's and I also believe Darin played a part in their murders also I just wonder if she will crack when she has her death warrent signed as to the date and time that she will be put to death and spill the beans on Darin.

Yeah she just lost another appeal so now she has her Federal appeals I believe. A poster on ezboards explained it all on the appeals. We are all starting to wonder now if she is going to implicate Darin when she gets near the needle given what's happened lately. I think Darin wants a divorce and to move on with Drake.

AuntieKaren said:
Yes, Darlie is guilty. I also think the Aisenbergs had something to do with Sabrina's disappearance. (Sorry--subject change.)
Karen

I agree!!

I haven't followed this case like I have the Peterson case, but based on what I have seen on TV, I have reasonable doubt, and would therefore vote NG if I were on the jury. (OT, same with Aisenbergs and Ramseys).

dasgal said:
What types of things bother you, Pepper?
I rememer seeing photos of Darlie's bruises and injuries, which seemed too severe to be self-inflicted. I remember hearing that these photos were not shown to the jury, but I don't know why. I heard one or more jurors saying that if they had seen the photos, they would have voted NG. Then there was also something about a bloody sock being found outside, a ways away from the house.

Also, there is lack of motive. Just like in the Ramsey and Aisenberg cases, I don't see a motive when there is still one or more children of the family uninjured. It's not like in the Susan Smith case where she killed both of her children. In each of these 3 cases there are still children left in the family, that weren't targets of the crime.

Like I said, I haven't followed all the information on this case carefully, but based on what I have seen and heard, I think there is reasonable doubt.

WindChime said:

I do agree that darin must have been involved some how... How could he not hear the murder going on.

Tressa

Pepper said:
I rememer seeing photos of Darlie's bruises and injuries, which seemed too severe to be self-inflicted. I remember hearing that these photos were not shown to the jury, but I don't know why. I heard one or more jurors saying that if they had seen the photos, they would have voted NG. Then there was also something about a bloody sock being found outside, a ways away from the house.

Also, there is lack of motive. Just like in the Ramsey and Aisenberg cases, I don't see a motive when there is still one or more children of the family uninjured. It's not like in the Susan Smith case where she killed both of her children. In each of these 3 cases there are still children left in the family, that weren't targets of the crime.

Like I said, I haven't followed all the information on this case carefully, but based on what I have seen and heard, I think there is reasonable doubt.

Some of us believe that the bruises were NOT self-inflected. As stated on another thread, the photographs of the bruising WERE introduced during the trial.

As for "motive," can you tell us what would suffice as a motive to you? The state is not required to prove a motive.

"I think she did it... what about you? Looking forward to great discussion."

Why am I still up? Oh yeah, something about a sunrise. It's all coming back...

Cass, I have to tell you that your posts on the Scott Peterson forum made my day, every day. I almost carried my 85 year old Mom up the stairs so she could see Dorothy. What a hoot!

Welcome to the Darlie Routier forum. Mary yes I believe Darlie murdered her two precious boys also but I also believe that her husband Darin had something to do with it also.

Mary456 said:

Cass, I have to tell you that your posts on the Scott Peterson forum made my day, every day.
Thank you very much.. you just made my day!

I think she did it. I don't see why anyone else would have motive to kill her kids. I read a book about it a few years back.

I've been reading the transcripts here for 2 days straight and my eyes are killing me.

Anyway, I go back and forth with this one. I read things and think she did it and then I read things and think she didn't do it. The bruises on her arms and the cut to her neck being so close to her carotid artery really have me questioning things. A couple of other items too, like the sock in the alley. But then there is the knife with the screen material on it and the legal documents that were in the room with the kids, etc., so I'm always on the fence here. And I hate that because I'm a very black or white person. I knew Scott killed Laci, OJ killed Nicole and Ron, and I believe the Ramsey's killed Jon Benet but this case keeps me going back and forth.

If Darin was involved, why hasn't Darlie said that? Or has she and I missed it?

Hi and welcome to Websleuths 4baddogs (love that name!!). My opinion about the Darlie/Darin pack is that they both have enough on the other that neither of them will spill what they know for fear the other one will spill what they know.

We know that Darin had been thinking about some illegal insurance fraud scheme that he may or may not have done previously. We also know that he failed the lie detector tests. While the results of Darlie's tests have not been made public, I pretty much think if she had passed, we'd have heard about it before now.

We also know that they both committed perjury on the stand when they claimed that their finances and their marriage were "healthy." They were up to their eyeballs in debt, Darin was bringing in less than ever before and Darlie was stuck at home with three boys (NOT an easy thing to do). We know that they had an argument that night that led to Darlie asking Darin for a separation. We have no way of knowing whether this was a typical thing for Darlie to do since she and Darin both lied on the witness stand. It would have been a good time to say they did it all the time, so we don't put as much emphasis on it, but who am I to tell them what to do?

Anyway, we know that Darin was turned down for the $5,000 loan days before the murders. We also know that if you're not in a financial black hole, this amount of money should have been no problem for them to obtain.

We know that one car and the boat were also broken down. Apparently no money to pay for them either.

Its long been my opinion that we will hear from Darin one day. Now that it looks like Darlie's getting desperate enough to at least be hinting that she's ready to throw him under the bus, he may talk to save his neck. After all, he's already said he wants to help her, but not if it means he has to change places with her. What a man! :confused:

Wow! I get to call you Jeana here instead of DP. That will take some getting used to.

Welp, I finally made it. :)

Here's a thought for you. Not my original though. Picked it up at another forum. What if Darin was just returning from dumping the sock when Waddell pulled up and he had to think of something real quick about why he was outside, so he started yelling that his wife and kids had been stabbed, waking up Gorsuch across the street. If this is probable, then maybe there is no blood going out the back and the gate was closed because no one ever went that way. Do you know if he could have exited via the front door and avoided the back yard altogether to make the sock run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni