2011.8.2 -Levi Page (accused of kidnapping Haleigh) & Pat Brown join Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Great show this week.

Levi Page is accused of kidnapping Haleigh Cummings. I think he'll confess on Websleuths radio this Sunday 8 PM EST. Heh

Profiler Pat Brown will be on to discuss many things including why Amazon removed her book which profiled the McCann case. Wait until you hear what is going on there.

Websleuths Radio July 31st 2011. 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific.

Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Comment and post questions here:7.31.2011 Profiler Pat Brown and Levi Page - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:eek:

Run, Levi, run! :escape:

Umm huh. Levi is a shape shifter or an alien who dressed all in black and put on squeaky shoes and propelled :propeller: himself into RC's mobile home and snatched Haleigh at just the opportune time. :floorlaugh:

I have never heard anything so preposterous! I look forward to listening to the program, Tricia. Hang in there Levi!

Moo

wm

OMG! I suppose Levi's "Zanny the Nanny" too? :shakehead:

Great show this week.

Levi Page is accused of kidnapping Haleigh Cummings. I think he'll confess on Websleuths radio this Sunday 8 PM EST. Heh

Profiler Pat Brown will be on to discuss many things including why Amazon removed her book which profiled the McCann case. Wait until you hear what is going on there.

Websleuths Radio July 31st 2011. 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific.

Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Comment and post questions here:7.31.2011 Profiler Pat Brown and Levi Page - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Levi had the opportunity to respond directly to the source last night. In his typically soft demure style, he left his accuser stammering and talking to himself, LOL.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was proud of him.

Tricia is experiencing a power failure due to a storm. Show delayed by one hour.

Tricia is experiencing a power failure due to a storm. Show delayed by one hour.

Thanks Gram! I updated the info in the radio forum and didn't realize Tricia had another thread in here. :lol:

I just can't keep up with that woman sometimes. :heartluv:

I don't know who accused him either! :lol:
I thought I read that MC's father accused him and Picasio of kidnapping Haleigh.

The how, why and when I just can't wrap my head around tho. Makes no sense.

Well I have some bad news. No show tonight. :sigh:

Tricia's power went off in a storm and it hasn't come back up yet. :anguish:

We're going to have to postpone the show until next week. You guys heard it first right here.

Exactly how many brain cells die when you drink and drug? :floorlaugh:

I thought it was Tim H. also that accused them.

Unfortunately folks, it's true. Levi has had Haleigh locked away in Geraldo's safe all this time.............!:woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23