GUILTY NC - Doug Ebersbach for student sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Mocksville, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
I missed this guy. It's so horrid when these guys hide their vile stuff at their mother's homes:

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-sto...s-sentencing-110728,0,5766964.story?track=rss

Former Davie Co. [NC] Teacher Sentenced on Child *advertiser censored* Charges
July 28, 2011

"A former Davie County middle school teacher found guilty in February on charges of producing child *advertiser censored* was sentenced to 30 years in prison Thursday. Doug Lee Ebersbach, 51, was given a 30-year active sentence, according to Attorney David Freeman. After serving time, Ebersbach will be on life-time supervised release, Freeman said. Charges against the former South Davie Middle School teacher stem from allegations that he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with one of his female students following an investigation that began in 2009. The jury deliberated on Feb. 25 and found the former teacher guilty on charges of possessing, transporting and producing child *advertiser censored*. A criminal investigation began on Sept. 25, 2009, after the student's mother caught Ebersbach in her home..."

more at link (plus mug shot)

NOTE: The girl in question was a middle school student. The crime would NOT be an "inappropriate sexual relationship", it would be rape or molestation!!

An earlier article:

Prosecutor: Former Davie Co. Teacher Had Nude Images of Student

"A former Davie County middle school teacher indicted in 2010 after he allegedly had inappropriate sexual contact with at least two underage females had more than 500 images of child *advertiser censored* on computers seized by investigators..."

and

"...Doug Ebersbach is on trial on charges that he produced, transported and possessed child *advertiser censored*. The charges stem from allegations that he sexually abused a 14-year-old girl while he taught at South Davie Middle School. According to the Winston-Salem Journal, 198 of the images were of one of his female students, and three of them showed the girl nude..."

more at link

Another earlier statement. My guess is that there were far more than one or two victims.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/wghp-davie-teacher-bond-091009,0,740480.story

Judge Orders Former Teacher to Stay Away from Victims

"....According to Sheriff Andy Stokes, Ebersbach could have taken indecent liberties with as many as 20 to 30 girls. Stokes wouldn't say exactly what the teacher was doing with students, but did say it was "sickening."

Ebersbach taught at South Davie Middle School for three years until he was transferred to William Ellis Middle School for the 2009-2010 school year due to "budget and staff reductions." He had worked with Davie County Schools since 2006...."

more at link

This isn't good. I'm seeing the guy come up in Tucson, AZ, Dover, OH, Pikesville, NC and Mocksville, NC. Wonder where he taught prior to 2006? I also wonder why he was transferred between schools.

Some interesting comments here, some from former students:

http://badbadteacher.com/doug-ebersbach/

".... i had to pass him every day and he was always starring at me……. it was scarrie.... ugh to tell u the truth at open house i thout he was a women….. about 7 of ma clostest friends were on his list…"

According to some earlier articles, a "list" of about 20 girls was found in the man's car.

And:

http://www.news-record.com/content/...hy_case_involving_former_teacher_goes_to_jury

Former teacher found guilty in child *advertiser censored* case
February 25, 2011

"....On the night of Sept. 22, 2009, a former Davie County middle school teacher was in the bedroom of his 14-year-old student, taking nude pictures of her, a federal prosecutor said in closing arguments Thursday. For months, Doug Ebersbach, who taught the girl at South Davie Middle School, had plied her with candy, promised to marry her and talked with her by phone and e-mail..."

more at link

SHAME!!! Candy and attention. That's all it often takes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back