Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krt

Inactive
Reaction score
Could it be true? Could FCA be ordered back to Orange County to serve probation?

Karma oh Karma
You sneaky little thing
Karma oh Karma
Smarter than an Anthony
Karma oh Karma
Get justice for Caylee
Karma oh Karma
A deserving twist for Casey
Karma to Casey
Welcome back to Orange County

YAY! And then she has to start paying back costs for the investigation starting in Feb of 2012 right?

I love this idea of her being free, knowing she is the most hated woman in America then the idea of her living a comfortable life in Prison.

Like the saying goes..... Be Careful What You Wish For.

*snort..........she has to come back, don't you know she's pi$$ed.

I just love it when you Rule and Roll, Judge Stan!!<3<3<3

Does that mean she has to see a probation officer too?

:woohoo: Woo hoo!!

(I'll believe it when I see it though)

Anyone know what the conditions of her probation will be?

I'm waiting to jump for joy because the defense can appeal and possibly win. :(
But I'm sure glad JS signed the order!!!

It's small consolation but I'll happiliy take it - IF it happens. In light of how this case has played out so far, I'll have to reserve celebration until I actually see it happen for myself. Keeping my fingers crossed, though!

"It's likely Casey Anthony's defense team will challenge this turn of events, and say that Anthony should not serve probation because she already did that while in jail. An argument claiming "double jeopardy" is expected."

The defense will fight tooth&nail over this. It won't be pretty and I bet she won't serve a day on probation because she is just that lucky.

From link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,1929327.story

It's likely Casey Anthony's defense team will challenge this turn of events, and say that Anthony should not serve probation because she already did that while in jail. An argument claiming "double jeopardy" is expected.

If that happens, the defense would have to make that argument before Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry in some kind of emergency hearing.

No doubt Baez will challenge this. But I thought the whole point and meaning of probation was "supervision" AFTER an inmate is released from jail. I don't see how probation can be served during incarceration and I feel the very idea of this is preposterous! I pray that HHJP sees it that way, too!

wonder how fast this emergency hearing will happen.

Well, it's good to know KC is not completely invincible. Maybe she will violate her terms of probation somehow and end up back in jail where IMO she belongs? Time shall tell..

@bobkealing
bob kealing
As @WESH told you exclusively Friday, #CaseyAnthony today ordered to return to Orange County within 72 hours to begin check fraud probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff