Darlie's injuries

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputylinda
how do you anaylze the call? and do you have link to autopsy photos? was it abdominal/thoracic wounds, or for the jugular/clinically accurate?

Yes, I've seen the photos, but they're not on the internet. Darlie had a slice to her neck, one minor stab wound to one of her forearms and one on her chest (of course avoiding the breast implants).

The boys were seriously STABBED. The wounds were deep penatrating wounds. Some of them were almost three inches deep into their chests or backs. One author wrote that they went all the way through to the carpeting, but they actually didn't make it that far - close though. __________________

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

Well, she wants people to believe that she was seriously injured; however, the doctor at the emergency room said he would have released her the same day except he was concerned that the media would be a nuisance and they thought she needed some rest due to the emotional stress of having two children dead. The fact that the boys were "over"killed and she suffered only minor injuries was a major factor in the police being suspicious from the beginning. She claims that she was the target and that SHE was attacked first. Seeing the photographs of the boys at autopsy, it was pretty clear to me that whomever murdered these two boys knew exactly how to do so and that if the same person who killed them wanted Darlie dead, then she'd be six feet under!

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

that has been a puzzle to me. now i do think that she was involved and will state that right away. i think some of the bruising can be explained from her hospitalization, the IV's and such that were used in surgery and later. but in no way do i believe that would account for all the bruising seen on her arms.

there was a struggle as these children were killed and perhaps some of the bruises come from that? did she and darin struggle if one parent tried to stop the other parent from killing the children? were these, along with darlie's neck wound, staged to make it look like darlie was a victim?

i sure wish i knew.

They had a knockdown drag out fight? Darin holding her arms down as she thrashed at him? Darin went on up to bed and Darlie worked herself up into a self-righteous homicidal rage? Reviewing her wedding and thinking how wonderful and full of promise she was? Deciding to go out in a blaze of glory?

But IMO she seemed too unrepentant to have been suicidal. If she were emotionally driven it would seem she would be inconsolable in the hospital instead of barely squeezing out a tear. Please correct me if I am wrong about her demeanor in the hospital.

IMO -Either - Darlie was "losing" it before the police were called- and Darin grabbed her by the arms to "settle her down"..... or she and Darin had a fight earlier in the day where he was grabbing her causing the bruises - and maybe that sent her into her "rage"...
There could be many MANY explanations for it. I dont really think the bruises on her arms are all that relevant to the case...

There are weird long stripes (at least I think I remember seeing something like that in one of the pics. I think it happened BEFORE Darin went upstairs to go to sleep. I think that it happened during the "I want a separation" argument. If she was on the couch/ground and he pinned her arms down to stop her from hitting him, maybe those bruises were caused by his weight on her arms.

With bruising that severe though, I wonder why they didn't photograph well in the first of the photos. But it would explain the wrist hold bruising.

dasgal said:
With bruising that severe though, I wonder why they didn't photograph well in the first of the photos. But it would explain the wrist hold bruising.

Oh those bruises. At first I thought the children kicked out at her but that wouldn't account for them all the way to the armpit I don't think. Then I thought they were blood settling and trauma from the forearm wound. The hand bruising looks like a bad iv stick but I too now think Darin is responsible for some of the bruising from the fight they had that night.

I had a thought – is it possible that Darin went to Darlie in the hospital that night [? morning] and confronted her? Maybe grabbing her arms, pinning her down and drawing his face close to hers and hissing in a whisper whatever threats or accusations he may have had.

Jade said:
If she were emotionally driven it would seem she would be inconsolable in the hospital instead of barely squeezing out a tear. Please correct me if I am wrong about her demeanor in the hospital.

The nurse's notes indicated that she was very upset, indeed. Later she testified that Darlie wasn't upset, but that was refuted by her notes during Darlies hospitalization.

Jade said:
I had a thought – is it possible that Darin went to Darlie in the hospital that night [? morning] and confronted her? Maybe grabbing her arms, pinning her down and drawing his face close to hers and hissing in a whisper whatever threats or accusations he may have had.

No. Darlie was beat to hell. She was watched by police, hospital staff, family. There is no way that Darin did anything to her in the hospital.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think that it happened during the "I want a separation" argument.

What "I want a separation" argument?! When did this happen? Where is the testimony on this?

Oh, nevermind...the one right before Darin decided to kill his family, but his wife managed to fight him off. lol I love rampant and wild speculation.

No, there isn't court testimony about it. It's part of the second round defense. That is one of Darlin and Darins newest renditions. Right before the part about Darin and his insurance scams. They both cop to it. It's definatley not wild speculation.

AutumnBorn said:
What "I want a separation" argument?! When did this happen? Where is the testimony on this?

Oh, nevermind...the one right before Darin decided to kill his family, but his wife managed to fight him off. lol I love rampant and wild speculation.

Well unfortunately for anyone wanting to see this in the transcripts, this is one of the many things that they both lied about on the witness stand. It was later brought out in Darin's affidavit for her appeal.

I've been doing some reading of the trial transcript and what I find really strange is why did Darlie have the documents by her in the living room State Exhibit 76 Darlie and Darin's marrage license,Insurance policy issued by Massachusetts Life on Darin Birth certificates of Darlie and also the boys her last will and testament which was only 2 feet away from one of the boys and many other documents.I truly believe she murdered those precious little boys.

WindChime said:
I've been doing some reading of the trial transcript and what I find really strange is why did Darlie have the documents by her in the living room State Exhibit 76 Darlie and Darin's marrage license,Insurance policy issued by Massachusetts Life on Darin Birth certificates of Darlie and also the boys her last will and testament which was only 2 feet away from one of the boys and many other documents.I truly believe she murdered those precious little boys.

Well, if you listen to the "Darlies" (pet name for the supporters), they'll tell you that this stuff was done by the cops. Yes, I'm serious. No, I'm really serious. They did say that!! :confused: :confused:

Ohh..now I see why you call them the camp fire girls lmao
Another thing I didn't know and you might no why was it that she could not have any phone calls nor visiters nor make any calls she must of done something to deserve that the only ones she could call or talk to or get visits from is her attornys and the officers had to dial the numbers given to them by the judge and they had to know that she was only talking to the attorney before they would give her the phone to talk.

WindChime said:
Ohh..now I see why you call them the camp fire girls lmao
Another thing I didn't know and you might no why was it that she could not have any phone calls nor visiters nor make any calls she must of done something to deserve that the only ones she could call or talk to or get visits from is her attornys and the officers had to dial the numbers given to them by the judge and they had to know that she was only talking to the attorney before they would give her the phone to talk.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you talking about in prison?

No while she was in jail and her trial was just starting.I'll go copy the part in the trial transcript.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back